Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 30 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Frostbark Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:06 am

Frost turned around, smiling at him. In a sudden motion, she leaned in and attempted to kiss him on the cheek. // Yanda raised his eyebrows at Lilia's absence and shrugged, jostling Tayla a bit. "Well then."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:16 am

Lance let it happen, blushing but smiling. “Let’s get going, then.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:32 am

She grinned, turning back around. Tapping Blitz once, the wolf set back off towards the camp.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:45 am

Lance smiled as he leaned forward and rested his head on her shoulder. “Thanks for hearing me out, Frost.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:39 pm

“You need to have more faith.” Star mumbles, turning to look over at the clouds.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:00 pm

Frost smiled. "It's the least I could have done after being so rude to you all the time." After a short ride, Blitz stopped at the camp's borders.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Reagan grit his teeth. “I would if I knew where he was. And from there, I’d know where he was if - oh, I don’t know - YOU hadn’t abandoned him!”

Lance picked his head up and leaned forward, attemtping to return her kiss on his cheek.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:01 pm

Frost jumped a bit at the unexpected kiss, but blushed and didn't say anything about it. "Ah, I should probably get back to Yanda." She said, getting off of Blitz.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Lance nodded once as he slid off of Blitz, his face a slight pink. “Yeah, it’s probably best we go our separate ways here.” He looked over at the camp almost forlornly, rubbing the back of his neck. “I... don’t think I’m ready to come out to everyone about being fake. Even if it’s for the better.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:09 pm

“Stop asking me that.” She sighs. “It makes you seem like you’re losing faith.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapyLeona Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Madescent wrote:(Hi, Leona. I want to state some things to you. I think you’re going ahead of the role play, because there was NEVER a Capture the Flag event that I’ve known about. We haven’t really made it past a day for those of us that are in Camp Half-Blood. I’m sorry if I’m sounding rude right now, but I want to state my opinion to you. I figure if you want to do something like that, you should speak to us first before going along with it. That’s what I think personally. Also with the role play going on, I feel like some people are copying off each other’s ideas. I’m including myself, because I seem to do that mistake from time to time. But seriously, you can’t just make something happen like what you did Leona. From my decisions, I would usually talk to the group, or specifically Hani, maybe even Kyle. That’s what I would suggest. You can go along with your idea, but some of us may not follow. Like myself, it wouldn’t go along with the role play. I’m sorry, but I just figure getting the majorities opinion is best, so that we are all okay with it. That we have a plan, and etc. Also, if any of you have Discord and aren’t friends with me, you’re welcome to create an account or/and friend me. My account is: Madescent#0458. If you have any problems with what I’ve said, PM or DM me on Discord, and I’ll see what I can do. Either suggestions to my role playing, a complaint to what I say, etc. I’m sorry if what I say is offensive. Again, talk it out with me off the forum, so our conversation doesn’t annoy others around here.)

Sent from Topic'it App
(First of all, that was not offensive. As I recall, I read all the rules and I don't think it ever said anything about no capture the flag, but it probably did, I can read it again- I might have forgot after reading them. I will fix this problem with the rules just by saying to everyone that I am wiping my storyline and starting over again. THX Very Happy
-Leona

P.S. Sorry I didn't respond to this for like, forever because I had spring break and I was on vacation in a place without wifi)
LeapyLeona
LeapyLeona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapyLeona Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:30 pm

(FYI, Leona and Maggie know they are demigods and about the gods all that stuff, and they know they are daughters of Athena) Maggie and Leona gasped. They were starving, tired, and hungry. Trying to survive in the wild for a while as a demigod with monsters coming after you is harder than it sounds. They had no idea how long they had been out there for, but it didn't matter anymore. "We found it!" Leona exclaimed. "Here it is, Camp Half-Blood!" Maggie stated. "Don't act like you've been here forever, you're just as new as me!" Leona yelled back at her. "Grandpa told us so much about this place, every little detail, to me it feels like I've been here. It's exactly how he described it," Maggie explained. "True, but he-" Leona started. "Whatever, enough talking, let's walk into CAMP HALF-BLOOD! It feels so good to say! I can't believe it!" Maggie interrupted. And the two girls walked in, both knowing it was the best day of their lives.

Last edited by LeapyLeona on Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A few words missing, and spelling.)
LeapyLeona
LeapyLeona

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:49 pm

((Asdfghjkl I'm so sorry you guys. Been studying for midterms and all of that other unnecessary stuff. But I'll hopefully have more time to rp now, since it's spring break for me.))

Frost nodded understandingly, smiling. "You make it sound like you're trying not to come out as gay." She laughed.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:58 pm

Lance rolled his eyes, but smiled too. “As hard as it is to believe, some people /actually/ like the fake side.” He sombered up as he looked back over the camp. He reached for her hand slowly as he watched small waves crash softly onto the beach.

Reagan grit his teeth. “I can’t exactly help it all the time, Star. Forget it.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:05 pm

She interlaced her fingers with his, smiling at him. "I thought you had to get going." She teased.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Lance laughed softly. “Camp has all the time in the world for us to go back. Besides - seeing the sunset, the Sound, being with you; nothing is better than this.” He leaned over to kiss her cheek again.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:23 pm

She laughed softly, allowing him to kiss her. "You should be a poet or something. That's really sweet you know." Leaning into his side, she smiled up at him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Lance scoffed softly as he rested his cheek atop her head, but smiled. “I don’t believe I should. But thank you, dear.” He stayed quiet for some time, but piped up again. “I’d like to make this a regular thing,” he said. “Y-you and I, I mean.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:40 pm

She blushed and looked up at him questioningly, tilting her head. "And you wouldn't mind dealing with all of this? Every day?" She gestured to herself.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Lance nodded slowly as he looked down at her. “I want to deal with you every day,” he said. He eyed her lips before blushing.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:49 pm

Frost blushed upon noticing where his eyes went, and bit her lip. "Uh." She looked up at him imploringly, unsure of what to do next.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:41 pm

Lance’s ears also grew red as he blushed, bitting his lip softly. “I get that it’s early and all, but...may I... may I kiss you, Frost?” He said, barely above a whisper, as he looked to the ground.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:39 pm

“Well, it upsets me!” Star retorts, pinching her lips. “I don’t want to talk anymore....”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:27 pm

Frost blinked once, a dark blush spreading over her cheeks. "Uh. Uhm. I-I don't know?" She stammered, phrasing it as more of a question than an answer.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:37 pm

Reagan scoffed. “I don’t either.”

Lance nervously laughed. “Hey, it’s okay.” His awkward expression eased up. “You don’t have to say yes, you know.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next