Post by Hanibowl on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:15 pm

This is where you can roleplay.
Hanibowl
Admin

View user profile http://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by SuspendedYT on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:53 am

(So, should we start again from when all of our characters get to camp, or pick up from where we last were in the group chat Hani?)

SuspendedYT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:37 pm

((I think it's best if we just pick up where we left off, since it would be too much to have to go back in and role-play the whole thing again.))
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:43 pm

(Alright, I'll start) Tayla takes the herbs grudgingly. "I just wanted to practice my fighting. Nothing wrong with that, is there?" She asks sarcastically. "Never have I ever known someone who didn't want me to practice." She adds. Seeing the look on Frost's face, Tayla dismisses the idea that Frost might be on to her. "Why did you flip out at Yasuda when he called you Frosty?" Tayla asks innocently.

SuspendedYT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Frost notes Tayla's sarcasm, but doesn't say anything about it. "It's just an old joke he made up once. It doesn't actually bother me, I just like having a reason to hit him. And he always needs a reason to tease me." Yasuda winks at Frost, sending her finger guns, and she rolls her eyes. "As you can tell, he's hopeless."

Last edited by Frostbark on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Tayla rolls her eyes. "You older people and your weird jokes. At least I'm still at the prime of my life. Young, and I have the whole of my somewhat livable life ahead of me." She steps back outside. The sun is shining harshly, which isn't a problem for Tayla. "I just feel like being a demigod has its weaknesses. Like the Gods don't get affected by mortal weapons, and mortals don't get affected by celestial bronze, but us demigods get affected by both. It's an inevitable weakness."

SuspendedYT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Frost scoffs. "Well, yeah. I mean, I'm used to it. It's been like this for me for several years now." Yasuda shakes his head. "You're making things deep and meaningful again, Frost. How about we go do something so you won't become morbid like last time." Her eyes widen, and she stares at him in surprise. "You remember that?" He only laughs, smiling brightly and looks apologetically to Tayla. "We're going swimming, and you're welcome to join us if you want, but you probably shouldn't actually swim."
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Tayla looks quizzically. "Swimming? You know I can't actually swim, right? Oh, never mind. I might come, after I've finished practicing my drumming skills. Or maybe I'll just do that after. I don't know." Tayla puts her hands in her pockets.

SuspendedYT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Yasuda shrugs. "Oh, well, okay. You're welcome to join, just take anything you need, we'll meet you at the beach." Yasuda would pull Frost along for once, and Frost would complain about how that was her job. Once they'd arrived at her cabin, Frost rolled her eyes at Yasuda, before shooing him off so she could get changed and get her stuff. He laughed good naturedly, walking back to the Hermes cabin to do the same.
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Frost hums thoughtfully, changing into her swimsuit and packing a towel as well as some snacks. On the way out the door she grabs the sunscreen, throwing a long t-shirt over her swimsuit.

Last edited by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Tayla walks off to the Apollo cabin. Grabbing a backpack, she puts in some sheets of music, packs of gum and some spare towels just in case she got splashed. Slinging her guitar over her shoulder, Tayla walks back out of the cabin.

SuspendedYT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Yasuda would already be done, and would be hiding in wait for Frost. She walked out the door, rolling her eyes. "You don't think I know you by now, Yanda?" She says airily, and giggles, turning around to face a startled Yasuda. He grumbles before walking over to her. "Let's just go." She laughs again, but leads the way to the beach.
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Ezra lies in the Hades cabin with her eyes closed and a Cosmo magazine over her face. Her chest slowly rises and falls with each breath.
Hanibowl
Admin

View user profile http://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:14 pm

After a long plane trip, Estelle rode in a taxi and at a sudden neighborhood near Camp Half-Blood, several miles away, she tells the taxi driver to drop her off there. Once the taxi has left, she walks her way over, sometimes jogging with her backpack-type-suitcase, to where the campus for demigods is. She finds her way to Half-Blood Hill, but noticing it’s weird how she didn’t run into any monsters or weird type species from her point of view, along the way. She read somewhere in the letter from her “godly,” father that there were monsters out there doing some of the gods biddings. So she quickly makes her way through the border. (My ROBLOX username is Blue_Fox10, if some of you are wondering.)
Madescent

View user profile https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:35 pm

((Oh, hey! Glad to have you back in the rp!)) Frost and Yanda set up their things on the beach and sit back, relaxing a bit as they wait for Tayla.
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:49 pm

(Yeah! Sorry that I was so inactive back then. I’ve been so busy, and I have a feeling it’ll be a little easier here to role play with you all. Though heads up, I might not be as such an active person in the beginning of March due to presentations for PACE. Pace is a science experiment where we have to create an introduction, methods, results, abstract, conclusions and works cited paper, plus our appendixes (graphs, pictures, etc). And this year we’re presenting in front of judges on the 13 of March. We are having to make a PowerPoint in these next few days, so yeah. Just a little something to know. We barely have any time to memorize so yeah.)
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxfaceHG47 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:16 pm

Melanie and Mia walked over to the forest. | “Race to find the first monster!” Melanie said cheery. | “Fine, but you’ll probably loose.” Before Melanie could react Mia ran off into the forest. | Melanie set off in the other direction.

FoxfaceHG47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:39 pm

((It's all good! But good luck on your PACEs! Is that the right term? I really have no clue rip.))
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:47 pm

(No, but you’re totally fine! It’s just PACE. There’s specific words that stand for each letter, but I can’t remember them. We just all remember it by PACE throughout the whole district. We’re actually now the only school performing PACE and all of that, because our Science and English teacher want us to.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:03 pm

((Oh wow. Welp, then good luck on PACE!))

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 am

Tayla starts to walk over to the beach. Before long, she spies Frost and Yasuda setting things up. Running over to them, Tayla spots Snowflake. "There you are!" She picks him up, and caries on to the beach.

SuspendedYT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxfaceHG47 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:45 am

Melanie would be walking through a thick part of the forest, accidentally tripping over a log. “Ouch.” She soon enough heard some growling. “Here it comes.” Getting out her weapon Melanie went and followed the sound. | Mia heard some noise in the bush. “One, two, three!” She leapt up opening up the bush to find a rabbit. “Dang it.”

FoxfaceHG47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:16 am

Frost looks up, noticing Tayla. "Hey!" She waves, smiling widely, before taking off the T-shirt over her swimsuit. "Huh, it's kind of quiet, isn't it? I kinda liked it when there were a lot of people." Yasuda rolls his eyes. "Frost, you're used to quiet. You lived with Blitz for like 2 years." Frost wrinkles her nose in disgust, saying "Well, yea, but I hated it."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:47 am

Tayla keeps a straight face. "I prefer it to be quiet. Too much noise and I can't concentrate." she says. (so sorry if there is errors, usig a newly downloaded keyboard)

SuspendedYT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:37 am

Frost hums thoughtfully. "Huh, I guess so. Well, I'm heading down to the water. It's actually a nice day for this." Yasuda takes off his shirt as well, smiling. "I haven't seen her this happy in a while. Are you sure you can't swim, Tayla?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum