Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 35 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Madescent Sat May 26, 2018 10:55 am

Alice nods. “May be so, but I would like to make sure. I’m worried for her, and the other hunters.” She walks over to the river a few meters away from them. Seeing a rainbow, she smiles. She grabs out a drachma and tosses it into the river. “Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering.” She thinks hardly for Artemis, very worried. “Artemis, City of Delphi, Greece.”
Slowly the mist arises, showing a vivid screen of Iris herself. “Alice Rinehart, Daughter of Demeter, Artemis is unavailable right now. Although, she wanted me to send you a message.”
“Alice, Calista, I cannot find Apollo. I am still searching. I trust you both to make a good decision for my Hunters.” Artemis spoke, and suddenly the mist disappears.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sat May 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Beatrice backed up a bit. "Alright." she said agreeing to Zona. She got her weapon out and stood, ready. "Ready when you are." Beatrice said a slight smile on her face

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat May 26, 2018 12:32 pm

Zona decides not to unsheathe her katana yet. She takes a few steps back waiting for Beatrice to aim, seeing that her weapon is a bow. “Aye. I’m ready. You aim, I’ll try and dodge.” She smiles.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sat May 26, 2018 12:44 pm

Beatrice nods her head. "Alright." She said. She raised her bow and fired two arrows, back to back. She then fired a third one.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat May 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Finding a way to, Zona squats down moving to her right to avoid the incoming arrows. Soon enough she stands back up to begin a jog circling around Beatrice.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Sat May 26, 2018 1:14 pm

Joshua took off his cap and ran his fingers through his hair. "Jeeeeeeeesus... Really? You don't know who Elvis is?" He said with exasperation in his voice, placing his cap back on his head. He searched his brain for another analogy, but had no idea who this kiddo would or wouldn't know. "Do all Eros kids get the schitz or are you just lucky?"

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sat May 26, 2018 1:14 pm

"Nice." Beatrice said. She aimed to fire another but missed by about an inch. "crap" she said under her breath. She aimed two more and they seemed they wouldn't miss.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat May 26, 2018 1:23 pm

"I'm pretty sure it's just me." Estelle chuckles lightly. "I rarely see any demigods with any other disorders besides dyslexia or ADHD. And yeah, I don't know Elvis. Probably because of the type of family I grew up in."

Zona stops in her direction of jogging, and jogs towards Beatrice. "Hey, it's fine. Let's start from the easier way and slowly work our way up. Now.. See that tree over there?" She points. "Aim there. Aim as close to the middle. Move closer if it is too hard, or move farther if it is too easy. Challenge yourself."

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Sat May 26, 2018 1:31 pm

"Well thanks for the intel about the Apollo dudes. We may get a bad rep, but we don't 'go to war' unless the targets deserve annihilation. If there's any hostility, we're ready, but I don't see the point and the first strike won't come from us. You can tell whoever you want that I said that."

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sat May 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Beatrice aimed at the tree. She closed one eye to get better aim and let the arrow fly towards the tree. It wasn't right in the middle, but it still hit the tree.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat May 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Zona smiled that Beatrice made the arrow be on the tree. "Lets go closer. Just a few feet and see if you can hit the middle. Also before you let go of the arrow, take a deep breath. There's no hurry."

Estelle nodded, "Of course. I don't really think it's fair that there's a lot of rumors and stuff going around camp, and then the Ares Cabin doesn't know of some of them."

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Sat May 26, 2018 2:08 pm

"Right? We're, like, THE source of controversy around here."

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat May 26, 2018 2:15 pm

Calista's eyes widen, and she turns to Alice. "But Artemis is still okay, right?" She sounds panicked and unlike her usual cheerful self.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat May 26, 2018 3:01 pm

“That’s just crazy. I’m starting to think demigods need to come here more often and actually understand your guys perspective. Hopefully realize it’s not always the Ares’ Cabin causing all this debate. I mean who knows? It could be...” Estelle thinks. “Maybe someone or a cabin causing all the drama between the Apollo Cabin and you guys. I wonder...”

Alice takes in a deep breath, and shakes her hands to try to run out all the tension. It didn’t really help. “That’s a question I don’t know.” She struggles to say. “Calista, we need to get out of hell out of here. We’re going to Camp Half-Blood.” She declares.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat May 26, 2018 3:38 pm

Calista looks at her worriedly, but her eyes show determination. "Okay. Maybe they'll know what's going on with Artemis."

Yasuda watches the two girls contentedly, but something in the back of his mind nags at him to go find Frost.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Sat May 26, 2018 3:42 pm

"Yeah, exactly. I mean, we're not these social outcasts being all edgy and shit. We're approachable. I am, at least." Joshua looked back at the rest of the cabin. "All we do is work out, eat five hot meals a day, train... They piss us off whenever they feel like stirring something up, but whenever the camp as a whole gets into trouble, we're the first ones they come to."

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat May 26, 2018 3:56 pm

“Wow,” Estelle says, astonished by his choice of wording. “Yeah. This camp must be horrible to even think that way. I mean, even thinking about it, we’re all pretty much related to each other, one way or another. It’s kinda like a cat fight between brothers and sisters.” She teases, trying to lighten up the mood a bit.

“Even if they don’t, don’t be disappointed,” Alice states to Calista. “It’s the closets place to us, and safest for now. Hopefully we get a warmer welcome this time unlike the past visits.” She mutters. “Some of the cabins are just so childish.. Even those shitty rumors they place on us as well...” She shakes her head. “Chiron, you’re cool, but not cool enough to me.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sat May 26, 2018 4:00 pm

Beatrice sighed quietly and moved up a bit. She took a deep breath before shooting, as suggested, and shot. She hit closer then last time.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat May 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Calista smiles cheerily again, bouncing on her toes. "I forgot we get to see Chiron," she said happily, "I'm sure the camp is a lot better now, though!"

Last edited by Frostbark on Sat May 26, 2018 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat May 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Alice cracked a smile, "Let's hope so."

Zona grins, "See you hit closer! Try it again from the same place. Focus, and take your time."

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sat May 26, 2018 4:14 pm

"Okay." Beatrice said. She calmed herself down some. She took a deep breath, aimed, pulled the string back, and let go. She hit what looked like the middle of the tree. Beatrice smiled a bit.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat May 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Calista grins. "Should I tell the rest of the Hunters?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat May 26, 2018 5:06 pm

"Yes, but," Alice looks at her knowingly, "Please only tell them that we're going to head to Camp Half-Blood. I don't want to worry them more."

"That's it!" Zona grins and raises her hand for a high five, "I knew you could do it! Do it 5 more times and then we'll take a few feet backwards to challenge you at a longer distance."

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sat May 26, 2018 7:02 pm

Beatrice did better the next five times. Once she did that, she stepped back some and did the same thing.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat May 26, 2018 7:09 pm

Zona smiled, proud of Beatrice. “Now that you know what you’re doing Beatrice, when you’ve gotten far as to that rock over there,” she points over to a rock a couple meters behind Beatrice, “You can be done. If we have time, I’ll have us duel. In the mean time,” she switches her gaze over to Yasuda. “Yasuda, would you do the honors of dueling me? Now like I was saying to Beatrice, I’ll have you play offense. I’ll be defense.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next