Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by iiRxl Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:14 pm

"Let's just go to them first. Where are they?" Lilia looks around and listens for anything.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:16 pm

Reagan regarded her with a slight dirty look. “And risk being shunned by both, especially Davesh?” He laughed. “You wouldn’t get it, being gay is different than being straight.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:18 pm

"At the arena." Yasuda started to walk in that direction, but Frost stopped him. "Wait. We're missing something." She thinks for a bit before facepalming, shaking her head at her own idiocy. "There was someone else with Tris. And I just ignored her. I should probably go back and give her a bag of cookies, but it's so embarrassing."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:44 pm

“Listen, I don’t care if you tell Davesh, but your brother would probably want to know.” She crosses her arms. “Besides, Idris isn’t like that. If he wouldn’t give up on your shitty father, then he wouldn’t give up on you.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxfaceHG47 Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:56 pm

Melanie walked around eventually sitting down at the entrance of Camp. Listening for anything familiar, a car or something. | Mia eventually found herself at the fighting arena with two dummies on the floor, in two. She approached the next one, swinging the sword like it was her weapon. Putting the sword away. She walked out of the arena.

Sent from Topic'it App

FoxfaceHG47

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:00 am

Reagan sighed. “I guess you’re not wrong. It’s just scary as fuck. Dealing with Dad was one thing - the Maniae weren’t his choice. This is my choice. He could hate me for it.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:53 am

“Yeah? Well this is who you are, and he can either accept it or go to hell.” She gets up wanders into the bathroom.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:02 am

Tayla tries to stand up again. She successfully does this, but feels weak in the knees, so she lies back down on the floor. "Owww. I don't feel too good now."

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:48 am

Reagan twisted his body quickly, raising anfinger. “Hell is for Christians, it’s still Hades for us.” He turned back to the window, pondering for a few minutes. “I assume you respect my decision, since you haven’t wanted to burn me at the stake,” he said at length.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:21 pm

"What about later?" Lilia eats a cookie.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:26 pm

Frost hummed thoughtfully. "Maybe I could pretend I didn't see her and just happen to talk to her later?" She shook her head, sighing. "But that's so...rude, honestly. Do you think she would mind?" She turned to Lilia.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:28 pm

"Just blame the dog." Lilia kept eating cookies like her life depended on it.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Frost looked at her for a second, debating the thought in her head. "Okay, I guess we're blaming Yanda then. I'll just say he pulled me away." Yanda scoffed, and Frost laughed at him. "But Lilia, are you sure we should just leave?"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:44 pm

"I'm just following you. I don't make your decisions." Lilia whispers. "But I think Yasuda needs you to make his. He's a Yasuda."
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:19 pm

Frost laughed. "You're right. He is a Yasuda." She bit her lip, thinking over the situation again, and finally sighed. "Welp. I guess we're just leaving then." She fiddled with her amulet, and Yasuda grinned at her. "Hey. I still have mine." He said softly, and she looked up, startling out of her thoughts. Rolling her eyes, she let the gem fall from her hands. "That's nice, Yanda." He smiled at her, reaching for his amulet that she'd forced him to wear so long ago. "No, I'm serious! It's right here! Uhm..." His eyes widened as he realized that the amulet wasn't actually on his neck, nor in his pockets. "Ah-um. I just had it!" Frost sighed, putting her hands on her hips. "Yanda, you probably took it off before you went swimming or something." He didn't pay attention to her, frantically rechecking his pockets. Threading his fingers through his hair, he exclaimed "No! I just had it. There's no way it just disappeared!"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Star waves his comment away. “Hades, Hell, it’s all the same. Besides, I don’t care what you do. My Aunt was gay.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:12 pm

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 21 15203010

(Alright this is going to drive me insane. Not going to bother to type it this time around I guess. Being lazy rn, because I’m tired of trying to get it to reply.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:23 pm

Yasuda looked over quickly, staring at the amulet for a few seconds, before taking it gratefully. A grin settled on his face, and he ran his hand through his hair again. "Thank you so much. If I hadn't found this, that one would've killed me." He gestured to Frost, who rolled her eyes before slightly waving to Estelle. "Anyway," he smirked, "I'm Yasuda Doriyama." He winked at the female, eliciting a loud sigh from Frost. Slapping the back of his head, and earning a loud yelp from his direction, she pushed him out of the way. "I'm sorry, Yanda's just an idiot. I'm Frost. And I was going to give these to you earlier-if you want them." She held out the cookies.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:25 pm

Reagan rolled his eyes to himself. “Glad you don’t hate me. Though I’m positive Davesh won’t be so happy.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:37 pm

"I suggest not taking them. The more cookies I get the merrier!" Lilia stuffed her face in cookies again, not even giving a care in the world everyone can see her.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Estelle laughs at the two. Her face scrunches up in disgust, and on instinct, she looks around for a person, or better yet, Tris to hide behind again. But she finds no one of the use, at least from what she sees. She inhales deeply, trying to keep her attention away from the cookies. “I’m fine- sorry. I, uh, well..” She stutters. “It’s not of your cookies, I just.. I’m just healthy.” She finally says, looking down at the ground blushing in embarrassment at her choice of words. I’m just healthy, she keeps telling herself, but even though she does, it’s starting not to be believable. She’s only healthy because she really never had the life of a poor, or even average person. Her parents always put her in a household that was always proper, and in a rich way of living. Although for the desserts at events, Estelle had actually tried to have some of the dessert, but she couldn’t handle it. Her body couldn’t handle the sugar that she was taking in, so in the middle of the night, she vomited.
Now with introductions, the thought came in her head, she decided to lean topic away from names. She’s in the curiosity to see how long she can keep hers a secret.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:40 pm

(I just noticed your post iiRxl. Not sure whether to edit mine or what. Also Hani, I feel like I left Estelle on Tris there. You can always follow her. I’m sorry I had her leave so suddenly. I just wanted to help fix up the mess that was created. Might’ve also made it bigger. So sorry!)

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:41 pm

Lilia stopped stuffing her face for a minute. "Well, I have to eat cookies. If I don't, things happen. It's the only way I can feel sane without injecting myself with drugs." Lilia silently stood and stared at Estelle before silently eating more cookies. She slowly took bites instead of digging right in.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:42 pm

((I'll make it keep going. I'm going to sleep in 15 anyway. :T ))
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Frost shook her head, feeling obliged to reassure Estelle that there wasn't a need to worry. "No, no, you're fine. But uhm..." She paused. "Healthy? That's a new excuse." Yasuda flicked Frost. "She means that it's fine, because she gets her cookies turned down all the time." Instead of saying anything, Frost just stuffed a cookie into Yasuda's mouth. "Right, sorry again about him. We have more people to deliver cookies to, so do you mind if we just sort of leave?"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next