Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 22 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by iiRxl Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Lilia silently nods her head, eating cookies non-stop.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Tris would have disappeares, probably back into his cabin. // Star rolls her eyes. “Then don’t tell him. It’s not like you have to suddenly tell everyone. Start with Idris.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:37 am

Estelle nods, shrugging. “Sure I guess.” After a moment of thought, she suddenly remembers about Tris, shame finding itself into her mind, and playing with her emotions. She glances up at the sky, not sure what decision to make, so she wanders off, hoping to find an area with a patch of flowers. Just where she could lay down and breathe for a moment.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:56 am

Tayla stands up again. She twirls on the spot, then faints from the overwhelming exhaustion that had finally completely taken over her body

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:44 am

"Well then. Let's go." Yasuda munched on the cookie, walking towards the arena. Frost followed him, pausing for a second before speaking worryingly. "Lilia, how come you said you had to eat cookies to keep from injecting yourself with drugs?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:26 pm

Estelle walks up a hill, not Half-Blood Hill, just a simple one. What she found were a huge patch of flowers, and an amazing view. The view of Camp Half-Blood and the contrast in everything. She sat down in the different shades of green of the grass, and being surrounded with daisies, weeds, and all kinds of plants. But what she loved was the beauty in nature that huddled around her. The sense of calmness for where she sat was what was created. She knew nymphs or even satyrs would watch her, but she decided for this once, to not have the care in the world. She took on the strange belief to only listen to the positive thoughts of herself. Even though she still had problems at home, she decided to make the most out of it, since she could finally feel safe.
“Oh the beauty thou can see,” Estelle voices out, “If only one could open to the emotions and earth,” and sighs.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Reagan grumbled before exhaling heavily. “I guess you’re right.” He paused for some time before speaking again. “Thanks for being fine with it.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxfaceHG47 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:51 am

Mia would walk over to the battle arena. After holding up her own sword and walking inside, she looked around. After seeing Tayla pretty much sleeping she walked over. Mia didn’t really know who she was, but by the looks of it someone was going to trip over and hurt her or themselves. Mia nudged Tayla, waiting for no reason at all. | Melanie kept looking over the entrance hill. ( Suspended, if you want Tayla left alone I’ll just void it. )

Sent from Topic'it App

FoxfaceHG47

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:49 am

(No, its fine, she was just unconsious after fainting from exhaustion, but she can wake up if you want.)

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:27 am

Zona approaches a simple dagger left laying on the ground in the arena she is in. She bends down, and grips the daggers hilt with her left hand. She grabs the sword she was using in her right. Her curiosity growing, she twists the sword in her hands, bringing by her waist, the edge of the sword almost touching the ground. With the dagger, she swipes it at one of the half-bloods that came near her. She hastily turns, her eyes searching for any weaknesses on the demigod.
(Just to a random demigod. Also, my character Zona has been at the arena for quite a while. Anyone’s welcome to role playing with her. I don’t mind. I would really like for her to actually communicate with someone’s character, since she hasn’t really hasn’t yet, or rather, much.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 22 Empty Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by FoxfaceHG47 Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:37 pm

Mia looks up, and waves over a Demi-god that she didn’t really know, but had seen talking to one of the others. ( that can be Zona )

FoxfaceHG47

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:36 pm

"I'll explain once we get to a cabin." Lilia stuffs a cookie into her mouth trying to keep back her words for now.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Star shrugs and flops back onto the couch. “Whatever man.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:46 pm

(Hi, Fox. I would like to point something out. I'm not trying to criticize or anything! But if I made it difficult to role play with, but a demigod near her kinda challenged her. If you want me, I can finish up that action, or you could go and walk over to her curious. I don't mind, but like, not sure how to reply to your response. Sorry! I shouldn't have as well started what I did, but I wasn't thinking in before hand.)
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Frost looked strangely at her, but followed Yasuda into the arena. She threw a bag of cookies at him, grimacing. "Here, go give these to Lance." He looked at her, rolling his eyes and throwing it back. "Why don't you do it? You guys are always fighting, and it's worse than when we used to fight. Just ask him for a peace treaty or something." Frost looked at him horrified, before going to almost hide behind Lilia. "No way! Well just get into another fight!"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:53 pm

"So, why would you wanna give him cookies?" Lilia looked at Frost, noticing she almost went to hide behind her. She smirked. "Got a cruuuuush?"
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Frost turned away quickly, trying to hide the blush that had spread onto her cheeks. "N-no! He's so...arrogant! With his ego, it's a wonder that he even has friends." She turned back, regaining her demeanor, and sighed. "I just wish he weren't so full of himself." Yasuda turned around abruptly, interrupting the conversation. "I can't believe it. You actually do like Lance." He stared at her. Her expression hardened, and she opened her mouth to deny it again, but he shook his head, laughing. "Don't say you don't Frost, I know you too well for that." She blushed, burying her face into her hands. "I hate both of you. And hormones. And Lance." She muttered quietly.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:59 pm

"Sorry, anyways, what about I give him them?" Lilia sighed.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:04 pm

Frost looked up, tilting her head. "Didn't you just say he was a perv when we were back at the arena?" Yasuda rolled his eyes. "Lilia, you don't have to. Frost is just being a child." He nudged her, grinning. "I still say she should go. It's not like she can prevent a fight with him anyway. "

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm

Lilia scoffed. "Frost, are you going to or not?" She was starting to get impatient.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Frost looked at her and sighed. "Fine. But if he says anything I may or may not murder him." She snatched the bag of cookies and walked off to where he was still training, glaring daggers at Yasuda. "Hey Lance?" She put a hand on her hip.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:11 pm

Lilia whispers to Yasuda. "Watch Lance get pissed off!" Lilia giggles.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Yasuda laughed with her, watching the pair. "Frost already looks like she's going to fight him, and he didn't even say anything yet."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:17 pm

Lance looked to the doorway, then grinned. “Well! Look who it is, eh? Come back for a fight too?”

Reagan sat next to her on the couch. “I want to find him, Star. I want Idris to be alive.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Frost sighed, avoiding the question. "Why are you still here? Don't you have other things to do besides train?" She walked over to the stands, sitting down. "I mean, it's convenient for me, though."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next