Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 18 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Hanibowl Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:37 pm

“Oh, I see, you two need a place to sleep.” He pushes himself off the wall. “Follow me, and what are you driving to Florida for?” Davesh asks, rubbing his beard woth the palm of his hand.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Estelle exhales a deep breath she had been holding. Weird she thought, but shrugs it off as she sits down by her bag. She goes through the clothes she brought with her, tempted to change into a simple hoodie and leggings for once. // Zona twists the sword in her hands, soon dropping it, the weight bringing drowsiness. Her right hand immediately goes to her head, as she slowly sits down, her blood pressure slowly dropping. (Wish this sent earlier. Stupid loading on the mobile. Agh. Kyle I so get you. But I’m like, I like text better.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:18 pm

Reagan’s eyes darted to Star as he warily said, “A trip. For Idris,” he added quickly.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:54 am

Star flicks the side of Reagan’s head as she follows Davesh. “We’re going down to look at colleges.” She tells him, raising her eyebrows at Reagan. // Davesh glances back just in time to see her raise her eyebrows at him.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapyLeona Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:54 am

Leona walked up to the Athena cabin. Whoa, she thought. From her experience of camping out in the wild recently, this looked fit for a queen to her. She walked in. Maggie was already sitting on her bed. (does the Athena cabin just have beds? or are they bunk beds?) Leona walked over to her. Maggie stood up and hugged her. "I can't believe I'm a daughter of Athena!" Leona shouted excitedly. (Don't worry, Maggie gave me permission to rp Maggie as one of my characters)
LeapyLeona
LeapyLeona

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:36 am

Frost nodded. "We're almost done over here. I think we only need a few more." She looked over to Lilia. "When you finish that, just put them in the oven. It should be preheated already." She continued cutting up the ribbons.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:16 am

[all well and good that she gave permission. dont jump in without giving 0 info on either one. even though she isnt your character please also put maggies reference sheet up with leona’s on the characters post. also, theyre bunk beds. just like every other cabin.]

Reagan held his head where he flicked her. “Uh, yeah, tours and all,” he stammered quickly. “Gotta start lookin early, y’know? Heh, heh,” he laughed awkwardly as his face grew redder than before.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapyLeona Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:29 am

"Can I sleep underneath you?" Leona asked Maggie. "Yeah, I've been saving that bed for you." Maggie responded.
LeapyLeona
LeapyLeona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:20 am

Star raises an eyebrow and mouths ‘What the fuck is your problem?’. // Davesh opens the door to his dorm room and lets them in. “We got a couch you can sleep on. Are there any universities you’ve found appealing?”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:31 am

Estelle stares at the clothes she grabbed, sighing. She shakes her head, and decides not to change into the clothing, even though she so badly wanted to.
Estelle leans back by a bunk-bed after she zipped up her bag again and put it by her. She stretches her shoulders and neck, thinking back. She remembers something she tried asking Tris of. She glances over to Tris. She stands up, and walks over. "Hey Tris, would you be alright giving me a tour around the camp?" (A quick reply, sorry. Would've thought more of it, but also doing chores atm.)
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:38 am

Tayla stood up, and gripped the sword tightly. She continued hacking away at what little was left of the dummy. Finally, the exhaustion overwelming her, Tayla stopped and dropped her sword. It dissapeared as soon as it hit the ground.

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:12 pm

Reagan anxiously motioned with a flat hand in front of his neck, using the sign for “kill” as “drop it”. “Uh,” he pondered the question meanwhile. “Duke’s pretty, uh, pretty cool. I also saw VCU, it’s pretty hot,” he said as he watched Davesh from behind, then went wide eyed, “er, pretty hot temp-wise right now. Weird heat wave,” he chuckled anxiously. “But it’s alright there, I guess.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapyLeona Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Leona wondered why the cabin was so empty. "Why isn't anyone here? Are there other kids in this cabin?" she asked. "Uhm, well, there's me, you, Lilia, and a few others. Not very many," Maggie responded. (pretend there's a few other kids, we don't ever have to specify or run into them, just Camp-Half Blood isn't this small of a group) "Oh," Leona replied. "We'll meet them at dinner in 1 minute exactly," Maggie told her. // Maggie wasn't really thinking about anyone else in the cabin at the moment. Just her and Leona. She wondered what they were. Cousins? Sisters? She didn't really know. Maybe both. So our fathers, who were brothers fought over one woman, Athena. Wow. Poor Athena, Maggie thought.
LeapyLeona
LeapyLeona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapyLeona Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:33 pm

Maggie led Leona to their table and the two girls sat down. Leona saw a girl sitting across from them. "That's Lilia," Maggie whispered to Leona. "Hey, I'm a child of Athena too!" Leona cheered awkwardly. "Uhm, I think you may have said that a lil bit too loud," Maggie whispered to Leona. "Sorry, I'm just too enthusiastic," she whispered back.
LeapyLeona
LeapyLeona

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:38 pm

((Rxl's character, Lilia, isn't at the Athena cabin right now.))
Frost finished up the last of the ribbons. Getting up, she turned to Lilia, before thoughtfully moving over to the small cabinet. "Hey, should I make chocolates too?" She pulled out another bag of chocolate chips.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:25 pm

"Oh, we just need to shape them and then put them in." Lilia takes out the spoon.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:27 pm

She looks at Frost and when she wasn't looking, she dips in her finger and tastes the cookie dough. MmMMmmMM!
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Frost shrugged. "Oh. Okay." She threw the chocolate chips back into the open cabinet, knocking over a few other things, and grabbed a spoon. Frost looked back to Lilia, spoon in hand, and grinned. "This is the fun part!"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:41 pm

"What is?" Lilia took her finger out her mouth, licking off the cookie dough.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:47 pm

Frost laughed. "Shaping the cookies!" Scooping out a small portion of the dough, she rolled it into a ball before throwing it at Yasuda. "Hey, Yanda, catch!" Yasuda glanced at the flying ball of dough, then smirked before catching it in his mouth. He grinned at Frost, but resumed his task. "You two should probably actually start shaping though," he said, "That looks like a lot more dough than Frost normally makes."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:49 pm

"We could just give some out. Maybe to those girls in the Athena cabin." Lilia wipes her hands on a cloth before taking out some cookie cutters.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:53 pm

"Then, afterwards, we could probably catch up. Things have happened." Lilia ends up putting away most of the cookie cutters apart from the heart shape. She starts to shape the cookies.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Frost looked at her. "I guess, not that I really know them. But I mean, I was thinking we could give some to Tayla, Melanie, Tris. People we actually know. And Zona too." Yasuda walked over, setting the scissors on the counter. "And Lance. I'd say we're still friends. It'd be cool to catch up too."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:57 pm

(Wanna time skip to after we bake them? Razz)
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:57 pm

((Sure.))
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content