Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by SuspendedYT Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:05 am

While Tayla is sleeping, she has a dream. In her dream, Tayla is walking through a forest; the very same forest as at camp, but now it is on fire. Blood and weapons litter the ground, meaning she has to walk over it. A draegon is seen off in the distance, but she ingores it. Walking to Zeus' Fist, Tayla stands on it to get a better view of her surroundings.

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:10 am

Lance’s eye twitched. “Fine. See you around.” He sighed and looked at Yasuda and Chiron, nodding once to the latter. “Hello, Chiron. Yasuda. How are you guys?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:13 am

Yasuda shrugged. "Good, I guess? I just saw you thirty minutes ago, but okay. Did you and Frosty sort things out?"
((Do you wanna rp as Chiron? I have no idea what I would say for him, smh.))

Frost walked back to the beach, and started packing up their stuff. Chances were, they most likely wouldn't be coming back here anytime soon. She nudged Tayla. "Hey, wake up."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:21 am

[ive done it before, ill do it]

Lance chuckled softly. “Yes, that’s fair. Oh well. We... sort of did. We didn’t settle much but I doubt she’s gonna come at me again.”
Chiron nodded. “Glad that you’re making friends, Lance. Now, Yasuda, from what I can inquire, Lance doesn’t know our friend here. But... you’re right. It is Lilia. What happened?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:24 am

Tayla yawns. "I'm awake! I'm awake!" Seeing Frost, she frowns. "I couldv'e just stayed asleep. Its only you." She complains. Sighing, Tayla picks up her guitar, towel and bag. "Whats the urgency for?" She asks, confused.

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxfaceHG47 Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:50 am

Mia and Melanie walked over to where Tayla stood wanting to join in on something finally.

Sent from Topic'it App

FoxfaceHG47

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:03 am

"Well, she sort of just crashed on the shore of the beach and collapsed. I wasn't really paying attention, sorry." He smiled apologetically. // Frost grinned, shifting the bag on her shoulder. "Lilia's back!"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 10 Empty Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by FoxfaceHG47 Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:11 am

“I’ve never met Lilia before, really.” Melanie said quietly, but not too quiet just so that they would hear her. | “And I don’t know who she is!” Mia would add. Mia spoke again. “How did she crash?”

Sent from Topic'it App

FoxfaceHG47

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:12 am

Tayla smiles along with Frost. "Oh yay! Lilia's back!" Lifting the bag over her shoulder, she says, "lets go see her!"

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:19 am

"Oh, uhm. She sort of just showed up on the beach? I wasn't paying attention, since I was busy arguing with Lance." She grabbed Yasuda's bag and, after a few minutes of consideration, took Lance's as well. "She's at the infirmary right now. This way." She led the way to the tent, dramatically pushing back the flap once they had arrived.

Last edited by Frostbark on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:25 am

Chiron nodded slowly. “That’s alright, Yasuda. I’m surprised she made it back after as long as she’s been gone. Did you get Frost and the ithers who were close to her?” He asked Yasuda.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:29 am

He opened his mouth to answer, but Frost interrupted. "Actually, we're right here." She grinned, dropping Yasuda's drawstring bag into his hands before throwing Lance's duffel at him. "You're welcome. I hope you didn't have anything important in there."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:36 am

Tayla steps through the tent. "Where's Lilia?" She asks. "She isn't sick, is she?"

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:23 am

Lance caught the bag with ease, squinting at her. “No, I didn’t.” Chiron raised an eyebrow at the two of them, but disregarded it. “She’s right here, Tayla,” he said quietly. “She’s alright, but she needs rest, not six people and a centaur crowding her in her bed. We can set up visitation very soon, which will be the same as it is for any other person in the infirmary.” Chiron backed up slighty, then turned and exited out the flap, Lance in tow. “So you said no one was able to see what happened to Lilia?” Chiron asked once everyone had followed outside

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:39 am

"No." Frost shakes her head. "Tayla was asleep, I was, uh, debating something with Lance, and Yasuda was watching us." // Yasuda rolled his eyes at Frost, before speaking. "I sort of heard yelling, and when I turned she was passed out on the sand. Her hawk was there too, I'm pretty sure. I don't know where it is now."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:00 pm

After everyone had left the tent, Tayla goes up to Lilia. "Hey, uh, even if you're passed out, it's nice to see you again." She says. "Wait, all you need is a medic, or a child of Apollo. And I'm a child of Apollo! Tayla, you're a genius!" She says. "Oh, but what would the others say?"

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxfaceHG47 Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:06 pm

They would have stood outside the tent because they had not been close to Lilia. They waited for Tayla as well.

Sent from Topic'it App

FoxfaceHG47

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Chiron rubbed his chin grimly. “I see. That could be a bad omen, or not. I’m not sure. But the point is, she’s here and safe now.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Yasuda nodded. "So do we just wait for her to regain consciousness?"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:57 pm

Tayla hastily grabs a cup, and fills it with water. Taking some medicine from the side of Lilia's bed, she crushes it with some wild berries. Mixing it in with the water, Tayla pinches Lilia's nose so that she could force the drink down her throat. Moments later, Tayla emerges, pretending that nothing had happened.

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:16 pm

[sus, make sure youre not forcing others’ characters to do stuff from now on. rules still apply.]

Chiron shrugged slightly. “It’s honestly all we can do. We can’t force her to regain consciousness, it could really mess up her body. That’s the last thing we need.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:18 pm

[ok sorry]

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:20 pm

Yasuda nodded. "Well, okay. I'll be at the training arena if anyone needs me for anything." // Frost stood there awkwardly, rubbing her arm. "I'll go as well." She mumbled, before shifting her bag and heading off to the Nike cabin.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:27 pm

Tayla keeps a straight face. 'I'm gonna go back to my cabin now." She whispers before running back to the Apollo cabin, Tayla puts her stuff on her bed. "Man, I'm beat. Time to sleep. Or rhyme, by the sound of it. But seriously, I'm tired." She says out loud. Crawling into bed, she closes her eyes for the remainder of the day.

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:35 pm

[its ok, just be wary]

Chiron opened his mouth, but the two were gone before he could say anything. He sighed, then looked at Lance. “Gone already.” Lance laughed in response, then pat Chiron on the back. “I’ll be with them too,” he said before he slung his bag over his shoulder and followed the pair.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next