Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 5 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:50 pm

Reagan groggily lifted his head up from the mane of his pegasus, who pawed at the ground restlessly. “Where... where are we..?” He muttered, looking around for Star or some form of sign to denote where they were.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:06 pm

Star slides off the horse as the sun starts to rise. “We have another day’s ride.” She says before yawning. “You slept, like, all night.” She heavily sits down and watches her horse gallop away. They landed in a small forest clearing big enough for the pegasus.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Reagan slid off his own pegasus, then felt his rumbling stomach. He rummaged in his bag, feeling for what few snacks he had packed. “Still. Where are we? Day’s ride doesn’t tell me much,” he grumbled through a mouth full of Lays chips.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:33 am

Estelle thinks over Tris’s response. “Hm... We’ll see.” She states and glances over at him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:17 am

Star snatches the bag from him and takes a handful of chips before tossing it back. “Virginia/ Carolina border.” // “Alright. Let’s get you set up in the hermes cabin.” He smiles and heads that way.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:22 am

Reagan caught the bag with only a few chips spilling out, glaring at Star. “Good. We can make it the rest of the way today,” he said, his words hanging in the air.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 5 Empty Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Madescent Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:26 am

Estelle nods, her thoughts go over what Tris said. Hermes Cabin? Her mind repeats, and starts searching her memory. Something tugs at a thought, but she can’t quite grab it. ‘Maybe when I have time I can look back over that letter.’ She finally decides.
Estelle follows Tris and stopped her skipping if she hasn’t already.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:37 am

“No.” Star says and shakes her head. “Your pegasus needs to rest, and mine just left, unless you’d like to fall out of the sky.” // He leads her to the cabin, and speaks as he walks. “The Hermes canin belongs to the Children of Hermes, but because he’s also the god of like, welcoming strangers, anyone without a cabin can stay in there.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:43 am

Estelle nods softly, a question coming to mind, “So, Tris, do you live in the Hermes Cabin?” (Wasn’t sure how to word that last part, lol. But to just get a post down, I decided with that. Correct me if I’m wrong or anything.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:47 am

Reagan glared then sighed. “Fine. Let’s look for somewhere to get some actual food, or somewhere to rest. I want this trip done as soon as possible.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxfaceHG47 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:04 am

( only just realised the five pages ) Melanie skidded to a halt infront of a large tree, peering over her shoulder she’d grab her dagger in hand. After an amount of safe time she went for the ‘beasts’ head and misses, she looked at the creature not knowing which it was. “Can-you-make-this-a-Little-easier?” Melanie would say grunting between breathes and swipes. | Mia, confident that there was nothing in the area decided to run, flying past trees as if she were being chased. After a bit of running she came to an abrupt stop, looking around she marked the tree she first reached and she started running again. Mia kept repeating the same thing over and over again until she actually does find a monster.

FoxfaceHG47

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:26 am

((Alrighty, I'm back))
Frost laughs, before dumping all of the wet sand over Lance's head, narrowly missing his eyes. "There. Now back to searching you go."

Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:51 am

Lance shook his head with a grumble, standing up and facing Frost. “Not fun. Definitely not fun.” He turned and stalked back to the water, where he dove in and ran his fingers through his hair before surfacing and beginning his search once again.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:01 am

Frost laughed, sitting down and watching them again. // Yasuda continued his search, feeling with his feet now instead of exerting energy by diving. Having no luck he frustratedly called to Frost. "There is no way you hid this so well! You used to be terrible at this!"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:05 am

Lance continued to dive, then came up for air after another futile search. “Really now? There’s so much beach, this game is impossible,” he said frustratedly before he swam towards the shore and stalked over to his bag.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:10 am

Frost rolled her eyes at them. "Do you guys both quit?" //Yasuda threw up his hands exasperatedly. "Yes!"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxfaceHG47 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:19 am

Mia threw her sword at the creature. In Mia’s horror the creature was still alive as it tossed her sword aside. She would roll behind it as it went to swipe, she grabbed her sword. Stabbing it consistently, she stopped seeing it writhing in pain. She ran off with her blood-covered sword. | Melanie had the creature on the ground, as she turned her back it swung its claws and it’s nails dug into her ankles. Melanie tripped over shaking it off as she leaped up and points the sword at the creatures head. “Take this!” | They both ran back, panting. “Got one!” They both said.

FoxfaceHG47

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:23 am

Tayla waves over to Frost, Yasuda and the new person. "Just tell me when you're doing something not envolving water. Then wake me up." She says before closing her eyes and laying down. Funny, I'm sorta having fun here, she thinks.

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:26 am

"That makes two of us." Star sighs. She reaches over and pats the pegasus on the nose. "Stay here." // Tris nods. "Yeah." He glances over his shoulder at her. "Not enough siblings to have my own."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:35 am

Lance grabbed a towel from his bag angrily. “That was dumb. Probably had it in your pile of shells anyways, just to make us look like fools out there,” he grumbled as he dried himself.

Reagan walked towards a small path out of the clearing, his bag over his back, before looking back at Star. “Come on. Gotta find something somewhere.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:38 am

Frost rolled her eyes. "I don't cheat." She moved to the shore of the beach, digging around for a second before pulling it up. "You guys were looking too hard." She grins, holding out the conch shell triumphantly.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxfaceHG47 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:41 am

Melanie looked at Mia who was scratched and slightly bleeding. | Mia looked at Melanie’s ankle which she was obviously trying to hide. “Let’s just go and get cleaned up.” | They walked off, entering the Aphrodite cabin. They cleaned themselves up, Mia helped cover Melanie’s ankle and Mia’s scratches had stopped bleeding, seeing no need to do anything else they left the cabin.

Sent from Topic'it App

FoxfaceHG47

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:43 am

Estelle nods again. She thinks over a part of the conversation she had with her Mom a while ago. She also thinks back again of the letter from her Father. “The Cabins are arranged by your Godly Parents, right? If that’s so, do you know who your godly parent is?” (So happy! Just got these bundle of apps for writing and all of that on the AppStore. Hoping they’re helpful since the 4 got good reviews. Excited!)
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:50 am

Star shoulders her bag before leaving the pegasus to walk with Reagan. "I'm going to get some rest when we get back." She tells him while uncapping a tube of chapstick and rubbing it on her lips. "I didn't sleep during the night." // Tris nods. "Of course. It's now common courtesy for Gods to claim their children, rather than leaving them to question their heritage for years."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:15 am

Lance groaned loudly, dropping his shoulders. “I never get beat. Especially by a girl. I /don’t/ lose,” he emphasized as he threw his towel at his bag. He then pointed at Tayla. “Who is she?” He said disdainfully.

Reagan shrugged. “Sucks that you didn’t. Guess I’ll take first watch then,” he muttered as he picked up his pace.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next