Camp Half-Blood Rp

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by SuspendedYT on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:56 am

"Yes. Last I tried, I got burned so bad I had to go to hospital. Not my finest moment." Tayla replies. Putting her towel down, she sits down and tunes her guitar again.

SuspendedYT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:23 pm

"Oh," Yasuda says, "Well, then just chill. It'll be good to rest for once." Yasuda smiles, before running after Frost, who's already wading in the cool water.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:54 pm

[alright, i dont wanna start out my character with “hey i just walked into camp lolz” bc thats what ive done for LITERALLY EVERY CHARACTER so i f p o s s i b l e can someone notice my cute boye?? thank ya much]

Lance sat alone in the Hermes Cabin, now nearly empty thanks to winter taking campers back home. He looked at his hands in frustration, rapidly flexing them outwards like his father, Aether, had told him to do in order to mimic the bright lights that he could control. Eventually, with a frustrated growl, he clenched his fists, digging his nails into his palms. “Gah!” He yelled with exasperation, flexing his hands out as the pain in his palms grew too great. Immediately, a brilliant but quick flash of light filled the cabin, catching Lance off guard. He yelped and fell off his bed onto the floor as a result.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:20 pm

((Get ready for this far-fetched excuse that no one would actually believe.)) Yasuda is about to step into the water, but remembers something he and Frost used to do back when they went swimming. "Hold on," he says to Frost, "I'll be right back!" Frost scoffs, rolling her eyes. "It'll be your fault that you're missing out on perfect weather. I hope it gets cold." She teases, and Yasuda sprints off to the Hermes cabin, grinning. He slams open the door, marching in, and immediately trips on something-or rather, someone. Grumbling, he looks at the boy in question, before starting to get back up. "Hey, sorry for tripping over you and all, but you shouldn't exactly be lying on the ground."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:24 pm

Lance blinked a bit, then looked at his hands as he sat up. “You... did you...light...see...?” He stammered out slowly, looking at Yasuda. He looked back at his hands, dumbfounded. “Don’t mind that I’m on the floor,” he said, slowly standing as he still looked at his hands, a small smile growing on his face. “Can you believe what I just did?!”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:26 pm

Yasuda blinks at him. "...You fell?" Yasuda stares at him for a second, wondering who exactly this was, and why he was so excited about supposedly falling.
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:31 pm

Lance knitted his eyebrows when he looked back to Yasuda. “No, moron,” he showed his hands, with creases from his nails, “I did what my dad wanted me to do. Which...made me fall. But regardless!” He clenched his fists again, then readied himself. “Cover your eyes, or look away, or something. I’m gonna do it again.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:36 pm

Yasuda stares at him for a good minute. "Okay..." He slaps his hand over his eyes, feeling dumb, but deciding that underestimating the demigod would probably result in him getting maimed or something of the sort.
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:55 pm

Lance exhaled, then softly muttered, “Okay...” He readied himself once again, then shut his own eyes as he unclenched his hands and flexed outward, willing a flash of light. Almost immediately, he saw sprinklings of light even through his shut eyes, assuming that he’d have been temporarily, if not permanently, blinded if he looked directly at it. Just as it appeared, though, it felt as though it disappeared immediately. “Okay,” he said, hesitantly, “I think we are good... just... not sure.” He slowly opened his eyes to a noticeably darkened room.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Yasuda could almost feel the room brighten considerably, but only for a split second. Uncovering his eyes, he looked at Lance questioningly. "Am I hallucinating, or did you just..?" He trailed off, now more interested in the demigod than before.

Last edited by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Lance grinned as he looked at Yasuda. “I did just do that,” he said with enthusiasm. “That’s taken me weeks to even get it to work, thank god it did.” He sighed as he felt exhausted suddenly, choosing to sit on the bed. “The name’s Lance, Lance Kerrigan. I’m a son of Aether, god of light. Pretty uncommon, from what I’ve heard,” he gloated moderately.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:56 pm

Yasuda just shrugged, before introducing himself. "I'm Yasuda Doriyama, son of Hermes. Nice to meet you." He moved past Lance to reach behind his bed, grabbing an oddly shaped conch shell.
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:41 pm

Lance nodded. “Yasuda. Quite unique, I like that.” He leaned over slightly, catching a glimpse of what he held in his hands. “So, uh... what’s that for?” He asked as he pointed at the shell.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:43 pm

"Oh uh," Yasuda gestured to himself, "I'm going swimming with my friend at the moment, obviously, but I just had to run back to grab this. It's kind a memoir. You can join us if you'd like?"
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Lance pursed his lips, then looked down at his hands. He nodded once as he looked back up. “I’d be down for that, thanks for the invite,” he said with a smile. He turned to rummage through his belongings, eventually finding a pair of swim shorts. He looked back at Yasuda, pointing at the shorts. “I’m gonna.... Meet you down at the lake, I think.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:03 pm

"Actually, it's up at the beach," Yasuda corrects hesitatingly, "But yea, see you there." He smiles, before waving and turning to head out. Upon arriving at the beach, he would see the same scene as before, except there would be a considerable amount of shells scattered near his towel. // Frost dove down again, collecting another shell, before throwing it, finally landing it on Yasuda's towel. "Woo! Yes, finally!"
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:22 pm

Lance nodded as Yasuda left the cabin, then changed quickly with a smile. Finally someone had noticed him and invited him along. He gathered a few things and put them in a small duffel, which he slung over his shirtless back. The winter was oddly warm around the US, and New York was no exception. Lance opened the door and ran out towards the beach, the two clay beads on his leather necklace bouncing up and down against his collarbone as he ran. As he arrived, he noticed the towel and regarded both Frost and Yasuda with a smile.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Yasuda turned, directing his attention to Lance. "Oh hey! Glad you could join us." He turns to a confused looking Frost. "Frosty, this is Lance, Lance this is Frost." Frost smacks Yasuda for calling her Frosty, while also trying to cover up the fact that she felt self-conscious in only a bikini. "Er. Uhm. Hi." She awkwardly stuck out her hand for a handshake.
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:32 pm

Tris makes his way up to Half-Blood hill. Once there he leans against the tree, but isn’t there long as he notices a new girl walking up. Tris pushes off the tree and jogs down to her. “Hi!”
Hanibowl
Admin

View user profile http://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Lance smirked at the headslap, then smiled fully as he looked at Frost, shaking her hand. “Well, you look nice, if you don’t mind me saying it. I’m Lance, like he said.” Somehow, he stayed stoic, smile still on his face, his persona oozing confidence and ego. “What’s, uh...” he looked down, nudging the pile of shells.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Frost bit her lip at the compliment, and Yasuda flicked her arm exasperatedly. She rolled her eyes, noticing his tight lipped smile and flicking him back, before regaining her composure. "Yea, I'm Frost. The shells are the result of what happens when Yanda leaves me alone. Just some game I made up while he was gone." She turns to Yasuda accusingly, putting her hands on her hips. "And I don't know why you were gone either." He smiled sheepishly, before rubbing the back of his neck. "Uhm. This?" He holds up the conch shell, and her eyes widen. "Ohhh! This! I can't believe you still have this! Let's play the game right now!" She glances at Lance, grinning. "Come on! I'll teach you how to play."
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Lance’s eyes widened as he was taken aback, but he quickly regained his composure with a nod and smile. “Alright! Let’s get to it, then,” he said as he slung his duffel off his shoulder and threw it into the sand near the towel.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Reagan stood alone in the center of the ring in the arena, his right hand wrapped around the hilt of Stratus. He wielded a shield in his offhand, a small, round hunk of metal that moved with ease through the air. Sweat rolled down his face and neck, and caused his shirt neck to cling to his body. The front of his shirt was evidently damp with sweat. He breathed heavily, then raised his shield and went back on the offensive against the dummy set against him. He angrily yelled and grunted with each swing and swipe, working to seamlessly weave in his strikes with blocks against imaginary opposing attacks. ///
“He’s been in there for hours every day, sometimes even skipping his other activities that he deems mundane,” Arden said as him and Star walked up to the arena doors. “Look, Star, you’re...basically camp counselor. You’ve been here the longest except for...” Arden trailed off before clearing his throat. “You also knew...know Idris best. Just, please talk to him, okay?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:41 pm

Star scowls at Arden. “I’m not counselor. I’ve been here a while, yeah, but he’s not my responsibility.” She motions to Reagan. “Why do I have to talk to him?” She places her hands on her hips.
Hanibowl
Admin

View user profile http://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:48 pm

Arden rubbed the back of his neck, looking at her with an eyebrow raised. “You... you haven’t heard? I mean, figuring you...and Idris...” He sighed quietly. “The Council declared him legally MIA a few days ago, almost a week now. I... I’m sorry, Star.” He looked back into the arena, where Reagan was still yelling at the dummy. “That’s his true brother, Reagan. Both Aeolus and their mom stayed together for them both. He got here when Idris got here but went home a lot. Came back when big bro was out questing, saw him for all of a day, and hasn’t seen him since we all saw him last.” Arden looked down with another sigh.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum