Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 28 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by iiRxl Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:53 pm

"I'm Lilia, and this is Yasuda. Don't mind him, he's just a Yasuda." Lilia looks at them as they support Tayla.

Sent from Topic'it App
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Frost panicked and turned her head to look for a way out of her situation. She momentarily noticed a waitress around their age, standing at the front of their table. Confused, she forgot about the situation she happened to be in, and kicked Lance from under the table. "Uhm. Do you need something?" She stared at the female, who grinned, cracking her gum. // Yasuda rolled his eyes. "Yea I'm Yasuda. And yes, I'm very obviously a Yasuda." He turned to Melanie contemplatively. "Isn't your name Melody or something of the sort?"

Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:29 pm

"More importantly, which cabins are you from?" Lilia looks at them with curious eyes.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Nervousness covers Zona's features. "I'm unclaimed." She murmurs briskly. She glances over to the girl that she had a conversation with before. Zona soon becomes intrigued at the question Yasuda asked.
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:19 pm

Reagan growled under his breath as he made his way past students much taller than him, stalking towards the pegasus. “I want out of here. Let’s just find Idris and get this done already. I don’t want to deal with /you/ any more than I need to.” He swung himself onto the pegasus and waited for Star, brooding.

Lance’s face grew red as he pulled away quickly, sitting on his hands. “Uh, I, uh - y-yeah, do you need anything, Frost?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Star glared up at him. “Don’t lash out at me because you’re angry with that asshole.” She hisses.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Reagan laughed dryly. “As if I’m mad over /him/, over either of them. Just cause I treated you nice before or showed emotion doesn’t mean I’ve forgiven you.” He huffed as he reached his hand down to lift her onto the pegasus. “You’re still not off my hook for this. We would still be back at camp if it weren’t for you.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Star grabs ahold of his forearm as if to pull herself up, but instead gives him a hearty yank in an attept to pull him down.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 pm

Reagan cried out as he fell forward, crashing down to the ground in front of Star. He flipped himself onto his back and kicked out at her knee. “What the fuck was that for?!”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:19 pm

Star stumbles back as he falls to get out of his way. The moment his foot connects with her knee her mouth drops and her eyes widen. She collapses to the ground and holds her leg out in front of her with both shaky hands gripping. Star takes a few rattling breaths mixed with whimpers and a few tears that roll down her cheeks, where she then bows her head to hide her face.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:27 pm

Reagan stood, gasping for breath. “Come on! What was -“ He noticed mid-sentence that she was holding her leg, and his mouth stayed open in awe. He felt weak, rude, empty for a few moments as he looked at her and heard her whimpers. Almost by automation, he weakly reached into the pack, grabbing the ambrosia and nectar in shaky hands before dropping it accidentally in her lap as he fell to his knees. “I-I didn’t mean it,” he said weakly and quietly.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:33 pm

“Fuck off!” Star sobs, blindly swinging a fist at him. She doesn’t pay any attention to the nectar and ambrosia and instead reaches up to frustratingly rub away her tears. “You meant it, asshole!”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:37 pm

Reagan let it connect with his shoulder, moving him slightly. “I didn’t, I swear I didn’t,” he continued to mumble incessantly.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:42 pm

She turns her body away from him and wipes the rest of the trears from her cheeks, sniffling and taking the occasional shuttering breath every few moments. Star snatches the bag of nectar and ambrosia and carefully gobbles down close to the maximum of each.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:02 am

Frost ignored Lance's state and stared suspiciously at the waitress. There was something off about her, but Frost couldn't exactly pinpoint it. "Uh, actually. I'm going to need you to leave." Frost looked at the waitress, who simply smiled in a sickly sweet way and turned to enter the back room. Frost turned back to Lance, frowning. "I think we should go." She muttered.

Last edited by Frostbark on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapyLeona Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:03 am

(Are there quests anytime in the group?) Leona and Maggie were curious about the secrets behind their dreams and flashbacks. According to them, five people would come and attack Camp Half-Blood. "Leona, we should go talk to the oracle," Maggie suggested. "Without talking to Mr. D about it?" Leona asked. (Do I get a punishment for using Mr. D? You said gods are acceptions, right?) "We could ask him for a quest," Maggie suggested. "No, he'll just give it to someone else. We have to do this ourselves, you're right," Leona agreed. "We aren't very popular, but we have eachother." "Yeah, half-sis," Maggie agreed. Leona hugged her and laughed. "Half-cousin," she concluded. "Wait, we are half sisters and half cousins! That is so weird. "Oh yeah," Maggie realized. "We digress," Leona told her. "Huh?" Maggie asked. "Remember how- dad, well, your uncle said that all the time..." she choked over these words. "Anyways, we have to sneak into the attic and get that oracle!" Maggie concluded. "Yup. Let's go," Leona agreed. And the two girls tip-toed up to the attic.
LeapyLeona
LeapyLeona

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 am

[yes, there are quests. however, as a personal thing i like them going through hani/myself first, so that everything is stablized, set correctly, historically/mythologically accurate, and open to the rest of the group. furthermore, the oracle is no longer in the attic. the oracle is rachel dare, who is out at her own personal schooling stuff. thats actual lore stuff, not just me saying “oh haha im a leader i can shit on your fun screw you”. i believe she had to be flown in during the first apollo novel if i remember correctly. also i havent asked about if this rp includes that line or not bc if so then there arent really any quests to be given, as the oracles are shut down and controlled by powers who arent apollo/the greek gods]

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 am

Reagan dropped his head and sighed as he closed his eyes. He stayed quiet for some time before silently standing up and climbing onto the pegasus, waiting for Star’s leg to mend.

Lance raised an eyebrow as his face returned to the normal color and he turned to the waitress. “Uh, I’m sorry?” He laughed softly, before shaking his head. “No, I don’t think we do. It’s not closing hours,” his voice grew firmer and slightly deeper, “and I don’t think you realize who you’re talking to. Now, please, move along, and you’ll probably get tipped more today than you could in months.” He ended with a demeaning chuckle.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:43 pm

The waitress just smirked at him. "Okay hun, it's your own fault then." The female disappeared into the back room, but not before Frost could catch a fleeting glimpse of bright bronze overlapped by dark brown fur. She grew panicked, turning quickly to Lance. "We should go Lance," She gave him a meaningful look, "Right now."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:48 pm

"Huh? Sorry, I didn't hear that. Maybe you should speak up." Lilia smiled sweetly as if she were trying to piss someone off. Although, that's not her true intent.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Lance blew the waitress off. “My own fault? Yeah, /whatever/.” He turned to Frost, who looked worried. “Oh, come on, it’ll be fine. You haven’t finished your food, anyways.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:09 pm

She sighed heavily, glancing nervously toward the bakery's back room. "Lance. We /have/ to leave." She stressed the word, not wanting to say what was bothering her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Lance sighed, exasperated. “Why? What’s the big deal all of a sudden? Nothing’s goin’ on,” he chuckled.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Frost groaned in frustration before lowering her voice. "Remember how you said there weren't any monsters downtown? You were wrong."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:01 pm

She sits with her back turned to him, partly because she’s livid and partly so he can’t see the tears that trickle down her cheeks and the way she grinds her teeth as her knee slowly moves back into place.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next