Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 13 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by iiRxl Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:32 pm

"The hell?" Lilia was confused.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:32 pm

Yasuda yelped, clutching his eyes. "Uhm. I'm blind at the moment, but Lance are you good?" // Frost rubbed at her eyes for a second, regaining her sight quickly since she'd been turned to Lilia. Completely disregarding safety, she jumped over the stands and landed on her feet, rushing over to both of them. "Are you guys okay? What happened?"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:42 pm

Lance held his splayed hands out in front of him, shaking a bit, fear in his eyes. As soon as Frost’s words registered in his brain, he shook himself from his stupor. “Y-yeah! Duh, why wouldn’t I be alright?” He laughed anxiously after it.

Reagan wiped his tear quickly. “I’m not crying.” He stayed quiet, looking at the people milling around Duke during the afternoon. “I don’t want to lose him for good, Star,” he said at length, “and I feel like you are the best and worst chance to keep him alive.” He looked over his shoulder slightly. “Can you change him?” He said quietly. “Do you think you can be the one to make sure we don’t lose him for good this time?” He paused again. “I do,” he whispered.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:47 pm

Frost tilted her head at Lance. "You don't seem alright." Moving over to Yasuda, she moved his hand away from his eyes, then flicked his forehead. "Can you see again?" Yasuda blinked a couple times, before laughing. "Yea. I was kind of afraid I'd be blind forever, ya know?" Frost just rolled her eyes, smacking him on the back of his head. "Scare me like that again and I'll actually blind you." She turned to look at Lance. "So. Seeing as you're 'fine', wanna explain?"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Lance stood up and looked between the two of them. “Uh... explain what, exactly..?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:01 pm

First she looks to the side, then down at her feet before resting her gaze on him. "I don't know if I can, but I know I will try. Okay?"
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Frost blinked. "I dunno. I mean, I'd ask Yanda what happened, but seeing as he was blind, I'm asking you. That light thing, whatever it was."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:15 pm

Reagan stood still, then nodded once. “Yeah. Yeah, that works for me.” He sighed softly. “I can guess you’re not a romantic type, Star. But he is. And...yeah.” He laughed softly to himself. “You know where it’s going from there.”

Lance sighed. “That was me. I’m a son of Aether, god of light. I found out from my dad that I can control that light into bursts like...before. “

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:21 pm

"Oh. Well then, that explains a lot. I'm guessing Yasuda already knew this," she paused to glare at him, "But that's cool." She hesitated, wondering if her next words will cause another argument. "You might want to get that under control." // Yasuda shoots her a look, but just sighs exasperatedly.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:23 pm

Star reaches over and smacks him on the back of the head. "I'm still tired and still pissed that you woke me up in the middle of a dream."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:41 pm

Reagan recoiled from the slap. “So sorry that I did,” He said sarcastically. “Alright, we can find Idris’s friends in one of the halls here. I just hope they’re not in class right now.” He stood up straight, no longer leaning on the pegasus, and started walking forward towards the university.

Lance glared at her, then stood up quickly. “I DO have it under control. What /you/ need to get under control is your mouth. Careful who you’re talking to.” He slowly edged forward until he was face to face with her.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Estelle smiles softly, whilst she starts giggling by his choice of words. “Maybe we could surprise some campers and...” She gestures around them, leaving her sentence hanging. (Sorry for late response Hani. Did yoga with a friend of mine, since we are having a sleep over. Lol.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:52 pm

She sighed exasperatedly, looking up at him and crossing her arms. "Wow, you /sure/ do have it under control. That /totally/ explains why this happened just now." Her voice dripped with sarcasm, but she abruptly turned away. "You know what? Forget you." Whistling for Blitz, she turned around and smiled mockingly at him. "And I was actually worried about you for a second. You know, you're my daily reminder of why I hate people." With that, she swung herself onto Blitz and rode out of the arena. // Yasuda cleared his throat. "Uhm. This happens sometimes." He looked worriedly in the direction of where Frost had gone, and turned back to Lance. "Sorry."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Lance just smirked as she sauntered away before getting on her horse. “I don’t even care, man. Like I said earlier. She just wishes she could be me.” He blew air out of his nose, then laughed a little. “Daughter of Nike can’t do anything like I can,” he said before he leaned in the direction of Yasuda. “But watching her leave? God damn, if that isn’t the best sight to see.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:09 pm

((It's not a horse lol, it's her giant white wolf))
Frost arrived at the forest, pulling out her fans. She started to slash at the trees, honestly not caring what she was doing anymore. "Blitz, I'm going to murder someone!" She singsonged maniacally, shredding whatever got into her way. // Yasuda raised his eyebrows at him. "Lay off, man." It's not like this had never happened before, so he looked away, subconsciously clenching his fists.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:11 pm

[oh. uh. oops. I MEANT WOLF HAHA]

Lance raised an eyebrow at him. “You too? Damn, thought more of you.” He sighed, shrugged his shoulders. “Can’t help but admire the goods, it’s clear she’s not only envious of me but she also wants me.” He looked out the corner of his eye as Yasuda with a sneer, hoping to illicit a response.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:17 pm

((Lollll))
Yasuda let out a long sigh, before looking at Lance murderously. "I'm not going to bother." He said cheerily. "Frost would want an actual challenge when she gets back, not a corpse." He backs away, clenching his fists so hard that his nails dug into his skin. "I'm actually going to leave before I hurt you, but I'll see you at your funeral."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:36 pm

Star stretches again before following him. As she walks she looks around the campus with interest. // Tris puts his hands up and shakes his head. “Oh no, not me. There’s probably mushrooms growing in here.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:40 pm

Estelle starts laughing harder. “Oh please, I bet there’s not even a single mushroom around. If you’re that disgusted, then call me to go deal with that small problem.” She beams. “Oh, and I won’t let you off the hook. Will you please help me tidy this place around?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Lance smirked, waving off Yasuda. “Catch ya later, pal. No funerals here, though. Just plenty of ass-kicking, just like what happened today.”

Reagan keeps walking for a bit before pointing to a wide building which resembled more of a small prison than anything. “That one. Byron and Davesh should be in there.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:56 pm

Zona finally arrives at Camp Half-Blood. She wanders by the border, not sure where exactly she is. That’s until she hears noises; slashing? She asks and walks towards the noise.
“Hey you!” Zona shouts. “If you keep doing that, you’ll tear the whole forest down.” Her body frame comes into view, and she walks through the trees, standing calmly a few feet away from the female. “We wouldn’t want Camp Half-Blood to be more noticeable, would we?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:00 pm

Frost looked up, abruptly stopping her destruction of the forest. "Oh, gee, I'm /so/ sorry that I had no other place to go to in this stupid camp that doesn't allow you to murder people." She glanced around, finally noticing all the trees she killed. "Oh. Wait, I'm actually sorry now." She shuffles backwards to Blitz, feeling kind of bad. "Uhm. Who are you, anyway?"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:04 pm

Zona smiles softly, “You’re fine, but next time you think on displacing your anger, please don’t do it on these precious trees.” She glances at the trees in sympathy, and shakes her head, which is barely noticeable. “I’m Zona.” She walks up to the female, and holds out her hand.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:06 pm

"Frost." She takes Zona's hand and shakes it, smiling. "So, what you're saying is that I can kill people, but not trees? Right? Because trees are innocent?" She grins.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Zona chuckles. “No, my point is that humans can be trees to. Stubborn, and stuck watching the world go by.” She pauses. “Anyways, I won’t allow you to go murder people without a very good reason. I mean I know they might’ve done something to annoy you, but I mean we’re humans, well, demigods in this case, well, hopefully you get the point. Humans/demigods can make mistakes, or done something they could regret in their future. Doesn’t mean you need to kill them. Maybe bring some sense in their head, but like, if you want to cause death, go for those of your enemies that are trying to take the world down on you or ruin your life.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next