Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 26 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Hanibowl Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:55 pm

“Oh! Don’t leave, we were just starting to get to know each other. Besides, Davesh will be here any moment to join the party.” Bates grins, his eyes bright and blue but withholding something sinister. “I can show you my science project~”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:58 pm

Frost smiled, letting Blitz trot to the curb. She jumped off, telling him to stay and wait, before turning to face the bakery. "Doesn't it smell amazing?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:13 pm

Reagan threw his arm to his side. “No! We are /leaving/.”

Lance hopped off and stood next to Frost, sizing up the bakery. “Sounds good,” he smiled. “Let’s go in?” He walked forward and held the door open for Frost.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Frost smiled at him as she walked in. Once inside, she gasped in disbelief. "I can't believe it. There are so many cakes!" She grinned, bouncing from shelf to shelf and looking at all of the pastries.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Bates’ sword turns back into a pen and he slips it into his pocket. “Right.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:38 am

Lance laughed a bit as he watched Frost, then looked to the person manning the register with a smile. He went up and ordered a small pastry while watching Frost bound around, a smile on his face the entire time.

Reagan eyed Bates as he edged around him, but paused before making it to the door. “Who even are you? I’ve never met you, or heard of you before.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Frost suddenly stopped, staring at one of the many pastries through the glass. It was a small cake, glazed over with chocolate and topped with a bright red raspberry. She stood there, just staring at it. "This is gorgeous." She muttered quietly.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapyLeona Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:57 pm

One night during capture the flag Leona saw a vision of Camp-Half Blood in ruins. I want to tell Maggie, but I need to focus on capture the flag right now, Leona thought.

That night Maggie had a dream about five mysterious children using an invisible force to destroy anyone who came in their path. Who are they? What is that force they are using? Maggie wondered.

In the morning at breakfast Maggie told Leona about her weird dream. "Oh my gosh!" Leona exclaimed. "I had a really similar vision during capture the flag yesterday!"
LeapyLeona
LeapyLeona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:13 pm

Bates leans toward Reagan. “They’re not allowed to talk about me.” He whispers. “Right Ezra?” His eyes flicker from Reagan to Star, and she reaches down and entertwines her fingers with his. Bates leans back, quite satisfied with himself. “Aren’t you going to bid Davesh good bye?”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicorn Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:25 pm

(Leona and I are letting eachother control eachother's avatars, as Leona said

P.S. I am Maggie, Leona is Leona, and I just joined so heeey guys!)
Magicorn
Magicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:42 pm

(Hi, Leona. I want to state some things to you. I think you’re going ahead of the role play, because there was NEVER a Capture the Flag event that I’ve known about. We haven’t really made it past a day for those of us that are in Camp Half-Blood. I’m sorry if I’m sounding rude right now, but I want to state my opinion to you. I figure if you want to do something like that, you should speak to us first before going along with it. That’s what I think personally. Also with the role play going on, I feel like some people are copying off each other’s ideas. I’m including myself, because I seem to do that mistake from time to time. But seriously, you can’t just make something happen like what you did Leona. From my decisions, I would usually talk to the group, or specifically Hani, maybe even Kyle. That’s what I would suggest. You can go along with your idea, but some of us may not follow. Like myself, it wouldn’t go along with the role play. I’m sorry, but I just figure getting the majorities opinion is best, so that we are all okay with it. That we have a plan, and etc. Also, if any of you have Discord and aren’t friends with me, you’re welcome to create an account or/and friend me. My account is: Madescent#0458. If you have any problems with what I’ve said, PM or DM me on Discord, and I’ll see what I can do. Either suggestions to my role playing, a complaint to what I say, etc. I’m sorry if what I say is offensive. Again, talk it out with me off the forum, so our conversation doesn’t annoy others around here.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:28 pm

Reagan’s jaw tensed up as Davesh was mentioned, and he squeezed Star’s hand. “No. You can fuck right off.” He backed up towards the door before throwing it open and holding it for Star.

Lance watched Star with a smile on his face, then pointed to where she was looking. “That one, too,” he said quietly to the host before paying. The host went over to the display, removing the cake from in front of Frost’s eyes.

[please refrain from calling others out/fighting in the roleplay board. i get that its the most active of the boards but theres a reason we have the chat room and discussion boards. handle your shit there or in PMs. this is the last time we discuss the matter. let hani and i be the disciplinaries. if we find an issue with something, we will handle it. while you may be right in this instance, that doesnt mean anything. let us figure it out.]

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:17 pm

((Oh, lol, I thought they'd somehow teleported to Star and Reagan. Don't mind me being a confused bush.))
Frost made a disdainful noise, watching the cake be carried away. Sighing, she walked back over to Lance. "What did you buy?"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:32 pm

"Sure. What about we go train or something? I'm bored." Lilia eats a cookie while sliding her phone in a pocket.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Yasuda shrugged. "Sure." He led the way into the arena, noticing some sort of commotion happening on the farther side. He squinted, before poking Lilia. "Hey, is that Tayla?"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Lance grabbed the cake in the bag and handed it to Frost with a smile. “Something for you. For while we talk.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Frost's eyes widened, and she gaped at him. "Wait, what? No, you didn't have to!" She slightly blushed, and pouted, putting her hands on her hips. "J-just stop being such a nice person."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Lance smiled as he led the way to a booth. “Why should I? It’s what we’re here to talk about.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:53 pm

Lilia stared at her cookie before looking over to Tayla. "You tell me. I haven't been here for years. Literally."
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Frost sighed, sliding into one side of the booth. "Right. You wanted to talk about stuff." She grabbed a fork, hesitantly cutting out a small piece of the cake. // "I'm pretty sure it is. Come on, let's go see what's happening." Yasuda grabs another cookie bag, starting to walk in the three girls' direction.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Lilia follows behind.
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Yasuda approached Zona and Melanie, and tapped Zona on the shoulder. "Uhm. Zona, was it? What happened here?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Lance slid in opposite of her with a sigh. “I’m sorry for how I’ve acted towards you. It’s...not me.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Frost looked at him curiously, tilting her head slightly. "How so?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Lance sighed softly. “The whole...persona. That whole cocky thing, it’s who my parents, who my friends want me to be. So... I was like that for them. And it became ‘me’. But it hurt when I treated someone I found that I care about like that.” He looked down as his face grew red. “I don’t mean anything that I say about or to you when I’m... like that.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next