Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+6
TheMurderousDuckFluer
SuspendedYT
iiRxl
Frostbark
Madescent
Chernaya
10 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Frostbark Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:58 am

"Oh. Well then, I guess we're even." She continued to lead the way through the forest until they came to an open clearing. "We can probably stay here, it seems secluded enough."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:12 pm

"Yup." Beatrice said. "She sat down on a nearby log and looked around

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Jewel looked towards the climbing wall. "Lets try this."
She tried speeding up the wall, soon to realize it wouldn't work. She got to a moderate height, but lost her grip and fell. "Shit!"
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:52 am

Star stumbles after Reagan as quietly as she can. As she ungracefully shuffles over the marble floor she silently prays to the gods, putting all of her heart into every word. The idea of facing a Greek God in combat, during the day, and in this state shakes her to the bones.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:33 am

(Okayyyy sorry Dud. Got this idea.)

“Oh, will you stop laughing for gods sake!” Alice stops suddenly, turning around to look at the others with an intense glare. She looked at them each in the eyes (for those who were laughing) and put her hand on her hip. “We, good?”

Estelle feels some laughter pour out, and Alice’s gaze quickly lands on her. Estelle raises a brow, smiling. “No, we should be the one asking, are you good?”

Taking the chance to ignore Estelle, Alice transfers her gaze over to Joshua. Looking him up and down at his state of health. “We should stop goofing around and get on with this first part.” Seeing that they had arrived at the cabins, Alice thinks deeply. “Any ideas for who could fit a genius and the child of a despot? I’m betting a controller of lightning blasts is a child of him. Although... Does anyone know if there’s a child of him around here?”
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:13 am

"Oh gods... it's really getting bigger." Just as Lilia says that, a white dragon emerges from the dark. It snaps at her, almost grazing her foot. "Helppp!"

Sent from Topic'it App
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by KostasHeichou Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:47 am

He sheathed his blade of Stygian, the shield still within the grip of his hand. Quietly, he made his way to the exit of the arena, his ocean blue orbs scanning the people around him.

Sent from Topic'it App

KostasHeichou

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:18 pm

(( wait why are you apologizing to me. i also have no idea what's going on ))

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Grace watched as the scene unfolded. It had all happened so quickly it took her a moment to react. She readjusted the sword in her hand. Grace swam down to help Lillia.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 am

Lilia watched as the sea dragon swam swiftly around her, looking for an opening. She managed to focus on defense rather than offense since Grace was gonna be there.

Sent from Topic'it App
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:04 pm

Star stumbles after Reagan as quietly as she can. As she ungracefully shuffles over the marble floor she silently prays to the gods, putting all of her heart into every word. The idea of facing a Greek God in combat, during the day, and in this state shakes her to the bones.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:27 pm

Reagan edged along as much as possible before they got to the corner. Idris didn't stir as he laid him onto the ground, turning towards Star. "Look, we have a straight sprint back out to the front. That's the easiest and fastest way out and that's where we gotta go." Reagan scowled before shaking his head. "Fuzzy memory." Reagan looked downwards in surprise. "Where's Idris? I just left him here," he muttered to himself before looking to Star. "You seen him?"
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:57 pm

“Straight sprint, not it.” Star mumbles. The altitude sickness has left her dizzy and impaired, so she never noticed Idris’ disappearance. “Nope.” As if on cue, she leans over and vomits on the floor.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:30 pm

Reagan shuffled back a few steps to avoid the vomit, directly into something immobile with a soft thud. He turned to see Aeolus towering over him, now a solid 10 to 12 feet tall, with hatred burning in his eyes. Idris stood behind him, hunched over with a hand on his knee and the other rubbing his head gingerly. "Fuck," Reagan whispered. Aeolus grabbed his shoulders easily as his cloud soldiers marched in quickly and grabbed for Star. "Fuck is right, my son. And you have, as you'd say, fucked up."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:48 am

Star looks up and directly into the eyes of Aeolus. “Shit.” She grumbles. Her shoulders are jerked back as the cloud soldiers restrain her. “You’re an insane asshole, and you,” her eyes shift to Idris, “are an even bigger asshole.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:30 am

Aeolus chuckled lightly as the guards lifted Star and walked her forward behind him into the central room. "Oh, please. You're the only crazy ones here," he said, gesturing to her and lifting Reagan at the same time while his back faced . Idris followed in between Aeolus and the guards. "I don't like to think of myself as the asshole in this situation. I mean, I didn't lie to someone, and I didn't knock someone out over nothing."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:52 pm

Star kicks and struggles against the guards, though her strikes are weak. “Idris!” She pleads. “Help us! Wake up, I really need you right now.” She turns her head as the cloud guards carry her into the Central Room. “Wake up!”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Idris raised an eyebrow at her. “I am awake, you moron. I don’t know what you keep talking about.” He signed as he followed Aeolus into the main room, who set down Reagan before quickly creating stockades of cloud for the two new prisoners. The cloud guards led Star forward before heading to stockade her. “You two will be staying here for as long as I choose, since you don’t want to be pleasant guests in my home - your home even, Reagan,” Aeolus said angrily as he stood in front of the stockades.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:27 pm

Star furiously kicks and bites at the cloud guards. Her spiked bracelet morphs into her stygion iron claws, which she wrecklessly slashes at them with. “Just you wait!” She growls. “Idris! I’m going to kick your ass once this is done!”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Idris tsked as he paced behind his father. “You’re not gonna even get the chance, Star. Don’t think you can try it.” The few wounded guards dissolved back into cloud, but immediately reformed afterwards. Reagan looked as Star got stockaded as well. “Buy me some time, please,” he whispered to her before shutting his eyes in focus. Aeolus shrunk down to his human form once more. “Now that you two are controlled, it seems nigh time to talk about your... problems, that you have caused here.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:40 pm

She shoots a glare at Idris then turns her gaze to Reagan. “I will.” She whispers back. Star staggers to her feet and stumbles to the edge of the stockade. “Our problems?” She echoes. “Enlighten me.” The shadows within the room start to slowly stretch out towards Aeolus as her claws shrink back into a bracelet.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:49 pm

Aeolus held a hand out as Idris stepped forward. "Fair enough," Aeolus huffed. "You came to our home, assaulted my son, and took my hospitality and threw it in the dirt." He lowered his arm as he squinted at Star. "Not to mention that you probably came here to try and kill him, seeing as every other god is out to get Pops here. No clue why." Idris scoffed at the notion. "They're just jealous of these killer storms he's whipping up. They look awesome!"
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:02 pm

Star rolls her eyes. “First of all, those storms are destructive and horrendous. No one would go after ‘Pops’ here,” she gestures to Aeolus, “If he weren’t so destructive. And you,” she turns to the god himself. “Well.....Okay, yeah, sorry about the hospitality thing.” The shadows form hands that extend toward Idris and grab at him.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:11 pm

Idris's eyes grew wide with panic as he writhed around. The guards quickly moved towards the hands, blades drawn. Aeolus whirled around quickly. "What are you doing?!" He bellowed. "Did we not just talk about your lack of hospitality?!" As the knights hopelessly hacked at the hands, Aeolus ripped the blade out of the hands of one, shoving him away in anger. The knight stumbled before looking at his hands depressingly, feeling purposeless and powerless. Aeolus stormed over to Star before putting the blade to her throat. "Release him, or I release you from your mortal holdings!" Almost at the same time, Reagan's eyes snapped open as he turned his head to Star, curtly nodding once.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:37 pm

“Hospitality, smoshpitality. Frankly my dear, I don’t gove a damn.” She gives a big smile to Aeolus and a wink to Reagan. “If you say so.” The hands pick Idris up and hurl him at the god.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next