Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+6
TheMurderousDuckFluer
SuspendedYT
iiRxl
Frostbark
Madescent
Chernaya
10 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 18 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by klferns Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:26 am

Idris hesitantly reached for her hands weakly as he turned back to face her, his head now bowed. “I’m sorry I worried you,” he said, his voice low. “I didn’t want that to happen. I thought I could be in and out, everything handled. I didn’t know I’d be under effect.” He sighed quietly. “I am sorry, Star.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:35 am

Her lower lip begins to tremble and her face angles downward. Star’s voice lowers to match his. “I- I was just so scared for you, Idris.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:33 am

Idris reaches forward gently, moving to put a hand on her cheek. He leaned forward weakly and kissed her forehead. “I am so sorry I scared you, Star. I know what I did was stupid and just...gods, there’s so many adjectives I could use, but none accurately sum up how much of an idiot I was. You didn’t deserve any of that stress in the slightest.” He rested his forehead on hers gently. “I am so sorry I put you through it.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:15 am

She closes her eyes as she listens to him. His words still don’t make up for all of what he did. “If you do it again,” she mumbles, “I’ll kill you.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:40 am

Idris smirked a little. "And I'll let you." He paused for some time. "I don't want to go off without you again, Star. Don't let me."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:58 am

Star pats him on the shoulder. “Let’s get going.... I’m incredibley tired.” She takes him by the arm and starts to lead him off the boat. “Do you remember what happened?”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:54 am

Mickey docked the boat gently back into its place in the marina before setting to work on getting it settled. Idris shook his head as he regained his balance, but his legs felt like jelly. "I remember I flew out there, to the island, and then... just, it's like there's a wall in my memories. Like I was in a coma until I woke up on the boat tied to Dad." He sighed. "I'm sorry I can't be more help." Aeolus and Reagan followed the pair off the boat, still silent, but Reagan was no longer brooding at the least.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:05 pm

Star nods at Idris' words, but her gaze is still ice cold upon Aeolus. "Right." She notices Reagan's change in demeanor and suddenly turns to look at Idris. "Your brother blamed me for your disappearance, you know that?"
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:42 pm

Idris' eyebrows raised in intrigue. "He... he did?" He sighed again. "I'm really sorry that he did. He looks up to me. A lot, obviously," he said as he turned to her, looking down a second. "But... I am unspeakably thankful that you kept him safe. It means so much, Star."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:49 pm

Star blankly looks up at him. "You should be thankful I didn't kill him." She grabs his hand and leads him towards Aeolus. "I just wanna get out of here. I'm tired, and cold, and pissed. Get your dad to help."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Idris laughed. "Alright, alright. Seems like nothing's changed," he winked as he squeezed her hand. Reagan waved to Mickey and thanked him from the concrete landing at the marina, while Aeolus turned to Idris. "What is it, son?" Idris explained their situation quickly, mainly that the trio had no way back to camp. His father nodded only once. "Fair enough, then." Aeolus snapped his fingers, and a pair of horses of cloud gracefully trotted from the sky. "These mounts can carry you back to camp. And," he smiled, "it appears they found a friend." As Idris and Aeolus looked up, Foúska divebombed quickly towards them, extending her wings before all but crushing Idris underhoof. The overexcited pegasus rubbed her nose along Idris' face and neck, who laughed heartily.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:41 pm

Star steps away from the pegasus to avoid being stepped on and further injured. As long as she has been at camp, Pegasi never fail to disgust her. She shuffles over to Aeolus and mutters as small 'thank you' to the old storm god. "You owe me one." She makes a peace sign then points at her eyes, then his.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:56 pm

Idris laughed again before clambering out from underneath Foúska. He pet her brow area, rubbing it a bit while moving to pet her mane. Aeolus looked down at Star and remained silent. "You are correct, daughter of Nyx," he said at length. "No need for idle threats you cannot deliver upon." While Reagan mounted one of the cloud horses, Idris mounted Foúska, before looking back at Star. "Do you want to come with me, or ride by yourself?" He smiled slightly before extending a hand to her.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:00 pm

"I can deliver." Star assures him. "Don't doubt me on that." She looks back at Idris. It only takes her a moment of consideration before she takes his hand and climbs up onto the pegasus. "You owe me one too." She whispers into his ear.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:06 pm

Aeolus nodded. "And I do not doubt your abilities. When the time comes, if you ever need it, I will be able to grant you whatever you need. Be wary though, it'll only be once." Idris smiled a bit more after Star climbed on behind him. He leaned his head back slightly, resting it on her shoulder area. "I am well aware I also owe you. We can settle this back at camp, though," he chuckled softly to himself. Reagan looked back at Star and Idris, closing his eyes for a second and smiling slightly to himself. "Ready to head back, you two?" He asked after a second. Idris turned his head slightly from its resting place to look at Star for her answer, while Aeolus readied himself on the second horse. "I will follow you three for as long as my beast allows us to, but I will not be entering the camp. I wish you all the best of luck in your travels and journeys." He paused a second. "You know you both have my blessing and all of my love, my sons." Idris and Reagan both nodded.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:12 pm

Star briefly nods at the words of Aeolus to speak of her understanding. "I'm ready to go. Let's get the hell out of this place."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:15 pm

Reagan nodded before lifting off into the air, Aeolus quickly behind him. Idris lifted his head from Star's shoulder before spurring on Foúska, who trotted a few steps before unfurling her large, mottled wings and taking off.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:22 pm

Star wraps her arms around Idris's waist and leans her head against his shoulder as they land in camp. A few camps run at them, shouting and waving their arms. In the distance Chiron is visible. It's too far away to discern the lines on his face, but his crossed arms indicate that he isn't happy. "We're dead."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:32 pm

Idris left his hands resting on hers for a second before Foúska started getting anxious. He moved one hand to pet her mane and calm her, while the other stayed on Star's hands. "Well, I wouldn't say dead. However, we definitely won't want to be alive once this is all over," he chuckled lightly. Reagan landed a bit past them, near the cabins themselves and away from the growing throng of people. Idris turned his head and looked at him, and the siblings' eyes met, with a somber look plastered on Idris' face. Reagan closed his eyes and walked back to their shared cabin while his horse dissipated into fog, and Idris sighed. The campers' numbers grew quickly, everyone shouting and cheering as the former Camp Counselor appeared for the first time since the past winter. As he turned his attention to them, he smiled slightly and tried his best to interlace his fingers with Star's wrapped around his body.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:47 pm

"I don't want to be alive now and it hasn't even started." She kicks at a camper that reaches out towards Idris. Her foot hits them square in the face and they fall backward. Star laces her fingers with his while trying to ignore the feeling that starts to overwhelm her.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:59 pm

Idris squeezed her hand. "Don't do that. I can handle this." He looked at the group before raising his voice. "Alright! I understand more than enough that you lot missed me. I can get back to you all later. However, now that I am back, that means I am back to being your head counselor." He scanned the crowd, which had now quieted down, and took this time to check his watch. "It's still only a little past 1, meaning you all have activities you have to be in." Despite the assorted groans, Idris smiled and soldiered on. "Please resume them, and I will gladly meet with you all and talk to you all in the amphitheatre throughout the day. I'll even be eating my meals down there for the rest of today!" With the consensus reached that they could have their free time with him eventually, the campers cheered but cautiously returned to their activities. Idris turned to Star with his characteristic smirk on his face. "See? It's almost like they're clouds themselves with how I can control them," he chuckled. He leaned in slowly and softly kissed her forehead.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:49 am

Star rolls her eyes but she can't hide the small smirk that forms on her face. He's like a celebrity around here, but only everyone genuinely likes him. She can't say the same for herself, but who cares what they think? "I have A LOT to tell you." She laughs. "We went through Hades."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:56 am

Idris rubbed her hand before moving to get off of Foúska, holding out his hand to Star to help her. "I can't wait to hear it all. I plan to hold myself to what I said to them, but I promise you that you and I will have all the time in the world together to talk about everything."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:02 am

She looks toward his cabin as she climbs down off the Pegasus. "I......I think Reagan has something really important that he wants to tell you first." Her face stands sincere as she speaks.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:05 am

Idris tilted his head as he looked at her. "You really think so?" He turned his head to anxiously look at Chiron, who had moved back into his wheelchair but was still scowling at them from the porch of the Big House. He sighed to himself as he turned back to her.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next