Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+6
TheMurderousDuckFluer
SuspendedYT
iiRxl
Frostbark
Madescent
Chernaya
10 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 17 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:00 pm

Aelous turned as his son slammed into him, causing him to drop his sword as the two went careening backwards. Reagan's eyes went wide for a second before he shook off his shock. He yelled out as he forced the stockades to dissipate through sheer will. He fell forward, but caught himself before focusing back up and forcing out a windgust, his most powerful yet, and blasted Aeolus and Idris off the platform that they came up from. He fell to his knees, gasping for breath as the cloud soldiers dissolved to nothing. "We...follow....have to," he sputtered out.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:10 pm

Star falls to her knees at about the same time he does. She crawls over to him and grabs his sleeve, then pulls him towards the platform. “Come on then.” A sweat has broken out on her brow, upper lips, and chest, which reflects the light and shines her face. “We still have a while till sundown.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:47 pm

Reagan gasped still as he crawled towards the edge. "I... I can't gust but... I can keep us from...splattering," he said slowly. He grabbed her arm as he looked over the edge. "Mickey.... Mickey has them both." He laughed weakly. "Let's get down there, get the fuck out of here."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:52 pm

Star crawls to the edge with him. “Same....” She turns and links arms with him. “What do you say we push Aeolus off the boat once we get down there?”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:03 pm

Reagan sighed. "As much as I would love to given how he's acted, we can't. I want him to get better. He has to get better." He forced himself onto his knees. "Are you ready? I mean, as ready as you can be?"
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:18 pm

“You suck.” She groans. The shadows strain and stretch out to her like a rope, in which she wraps her forearm around it. “I can slow us for a little bit, okay?” Her face looks drained.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:33 pm

Reagan looked at her face, but relented. "Not too far. You're already exhausted."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:49 pm

“You’re tired too.” Star reminds him. “Besides, I’ll regain my strength at nightfall.” She closes her eyes for a moment and sways from side to side as another wave of nausea hits her. “Okay. Count of 3.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:07 pm

"You have a point," he said. With that, Reagan nodded once, trusting Star by this point. "One, two, three," he counted down slowly, and he fell forward off the edge.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:14 pm

Star opens her eyes and leans with him. The shadow rope slows them dramatically, but half-way down it snaps and they go into a free fall.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:38 pm

Reagan shut his eyes for a moment, feeling the wind rush past his ears as they hit terminal velocity. As soon as he felt it, Reagan gusted as simply as he could, slowing them a decent amount, as much he could. The pair splashed down solidly in the water next to Mickey’s boat, who merely regarded them with a grunt. “Got’cher trash up on m’boat, boy,” he said.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:55 pm

Star scrambles to the surface, where she breaks the surface and gasps for air before she dog paddles to Mickey’s boat. “R-restrain them.” She hoarsley calls. It suddenly hits her that she needs to ensure that Reagan made it safely, so she turns around and swims back to where they landed.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:22 pm

Reagan surfaced, gasping for air. “S-star,” he sputtered out as he started to tread water. Mickey nodded as she started to swim away. “Don’ worry, they’s not goin’ anywheres.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:01 am

She paddles over to him, barely keeping her head above water. “You g-good-good?” She gasps. A small wave crest slaps her in the face and she starts to cough.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:09 am

Reagan nodded as best he could, also barely keeping his head above water. Mickey’s boat revved over, and the old man reached over the side with a wrinkled, grease stained hand. “C’mon now, grab on, n’be fast ‘bout it! Loosin’ daylight’n th’boys back ‘ere ain’t gon’ be happy much longer!”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:11 am

Star reaches up and places her small paw into his own large gruff one. “Thanks.” She chokes and lies on the deck like a fish, soaking and gasping. “Don’t worry about the dark.” She rolls onto her back to get a look at Aeolus and Idris.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:23 am

Reagan clambered on after her, coughing a bit as Mickey calmly fetched wool blankets and vests for the pair. Idris stirred slightly, seemingly unconscious, while Aeolus’s squeezed his eyes shut and grumbled unintelligably a good bit. He eventually formed sentences a while after Mickey had wrapped up Star and Reagan in blankets, the latter of whom stood over his father and brother, tied together on the deck of the boat. “R-reagan? Boy, is that... you? And accompanied by none other than Ms. Ezra Star?” He laughed softly to himself before launching into a coughing fit. “What did I do to deserve this audience while being tied up on some boat?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:31 am

Star gladlytakes the blankets and shivers for a good while till her body finally warms. Upon hearing him speak she raises her head, then quickly glowers at him. “I oughta.....” she cuts herself off with a grunt. “Don’t call me that!”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:43 am

Aeolus bowed his head. “My apologies, Ms. Star. I didn’t intend to offend you at all.” He looked to Reagan. “As I mentioned before, son, why are the lot of us where we are? And why,” he said as he struggled against Idris, “am I tied to this heavy mass?” A grumble carried over the boat. “I’m not that big, Pops,” Idris groaned as he flopped around slightly, still gaining his bearings. Reagan stood over them, pondering what to say. “You two were... under a spell of sorts. You destroyed parts of the US and Carribbean with massive storms, and were increasingly aggressive. I wanted to help, as did Star. So... we did,” he laid the ending bluntly. At mention of her name, Idris perked up slightly and looked around quickly. “S-star? Is... is she here? Now?” He asked, his voice getting really soft spoken.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:46 am

Star mumbles to herself and pulls part of the blanket over her head to seem as insignificant as possible. “Tell him I’m not here,” She whispers to Reagan.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:53 am

Reagan sighed as he moved to focus more on the discussion with his father. Idris’ head and mood dropped as he didn’t get a response. “...Star?” he mumbled out cautiously. The boat’s motor chugged to life as Mickey set her forward back towards the marina. Aside from random idle, awkward chit chat between Aeolus and Reagan, the three wind-focused beings were silent. “I’m sorry, Star.” Idris said, at length, facing the sea still. “I’m sorry for how the initial questing ended up, for how I let my ego get to me with trying to help Dad on my own, for how I treated you, even for...” he paused, swallowing, “even for how I treated us. Whatever notion of us there is. Whatever you want it to be, or whatever it happens to be, or just... whatever. Friends, partners, rivals, quest captains, us, who gives a shit?” A tear rolled down his cheek as he grew further emotional. “I know it doesn’t make up for any of it, but I am sorry. I’m sorry a thousand times over,” he whispered.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:55 am

At this point, Reagan’s facial expression grew soft, and he knelt and cut free his brother and father, the latter of whom led him off the main deck area of the ship so as to give Idris and Star their space. Idris ribbed his sore wrists in the ensuing silence.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:00 am

Her two dark brown orbs peer out from the mass of swaddled blankets. It takes her a few moments to let the words sink in before she slowly peels off the layers and emerges from her cocoon. Star shuffles to Idris, looks him in the eyes, then draws back her head. The slap is instantaneous and harsh.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:16 am

With the sound echoing around the boat, Idris’ head is turned in a permanent stunned look as he turned from Star following the slap. He stayed stock still in stunned silence, his hand gingerly touching his face.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:23 am

“DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!” She screeches, her voice like a banshee’s. “YOU ALMOST GOT US KILLED TOO!” Star places her hands on his chest and tries to give him a shove. “Asshole!”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next