Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+6
TheMurderousDuckFluer
SuspendedYT
iiRxl
Frostbark
Madescent
Chernaya
10 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Hanibowl Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:32 am

She motions for him to shut the door. “He wanted me to fucking live here, bro, he wasn’t going anywhere.” She motions to Idris. “He is much quieter though, but the only challenge is getting him out without Aeolus noticing, and by the way, I think you have a limited amount of time on this floating fortress before you go crazy too.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:41 am

Reagan followed her wish, shutting it behind him. "He wanted you to stay, I could tell he was hinting at it. Couldn't you?" He sighed as he walked to the bed, a little woozy on his feet. "Yeah, I can feel it. Something's wrong here. I've felt increasingly unwell. Head's spinning, I'm clumsy, and I think I might be feverish. Something's wrong with them, though. I... I don't know what it is," he said, before motioning to Idris. "Look at his eyes. They're all dark and bloodshot. The three of us - Dad, Idris, and I - all have light eyes. Theirs are almost black." He sighed again. "Right. So, how can we get back down to Mickey? I can probably gust us again, right?"
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:07 pm

“I noticed the eye thing too. It was starting to creep me out, actually.” Star shakes her head. “Do you feel well enough to use your powers? Maybe we have to get the pegasus, and the doffocult part will be navigating around your Dad so he doesn’t know.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Lilia squinted, looking inside the cave. "Mmm, see anything yet?"

Sent from Topic'it App
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Reagan waved off the last sentence. "Yeah, I'm well enough. Let's just get outta here, I don't wanna get sick like the two of them." He sighed. "Hopefully Idris gets better when we get out of here," he said as he walked towards the door, peeking out.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:56 pm

Star shakily stands and grabs Idris by the collar of his shirt, and starts to drag him first off the bed with a thump, then towards the door. “Do you think Aeolus will be pissed if he sees us?”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:55 am

"A little." Grace said. She went into the cave, not really thinking about what could be in there. She didn't see anything yet but she kept going deeper in because why not

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:50 am

"Um, why are there bubbles coming from underneath us?" She looked down at the bubbles. Maybe something was just under them. All it looked like was a shadow.

Sent from Topic'it App
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:37 pm

"I don't know" Grace said, looking down. As Lilia had said, she saw bubbles and a shadowy thingy. "Go down to it or get out?" Grace asked Lilia kinda unsure in what to do. She was curious but she also had that sense saying 'get out'.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:56 am

Reagan laughed disdainfully. "Oh, he will be for sure, I think. He'll definitely be feelin'... something." Reagan opened the door a little wider before stepping out slowly, waving Star after him. "We get through the same way we came in, fast as we can with him -" he motioned to Idris - "and I'll jet us down. Mickey's bound to still be down there," he sighed, "I hope."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:57 pm

Star nods at his comment about Mickey. Her gaze shifts to the unconscious Idris, thrn back to Reagan. “Are you gonna help? I can barely stand without vomiting.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:30 am

Reagan nodded before moving back quickly, loading a significantly lighter Idris over his shoulders in a fireman's carry. "Alright," he grunted, "let's go." He walked slowly down the hallway, sticking as close to the wall as possible.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:22 pm

(I don’t know where in the heck in the world we are, but I found a few replies. I don’t know if y’all have posted again, but I seriously went inactive on this role play! Seriousllyyyy. Uh. Sorryyy and please forgive me. Lol. Gahhhh... Anywaysssss)

Estelle chuckles, thinking. Searching through her mind, thoughts a tad hazy due to her schizophrenia trying to act up on her, she sighs. “Not on the top of my head.” She glances towards Alice’s direction.

Alice’s eyes widen, and she lifts her arms up into a defensive motion. “Hey! Don’t go looking at me! I barely know anyone around here!”

Estelle peaks an eyebrow up, and remembers the huge crowd Alice drew. She smiles playfully. “Well, obviously you drew a crowd, so it seems like you know everyone here.”

“Oh, shut the hell up.” Alice rolls her eyes, placing her hand on her hip, looking at the others. “What now?” She ignores the fact that Estelle looks offended, and continues on. “Look around camp? Get ideas from passing the cabins? Maybe we’ll find someone that fits the prophecy?”

(Uh. My brain is a bit hazy. I think Alice is still with y’all. If not, ohhhh well.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:29 pm

"Well, I say we tame it!" Lilia takes out her katana. She starts swimming down, getting the hair out her face. A low growl can be heard from below, bubbles coming up.

Sent from Topic'it App
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Calista nods. "Yes, let's go meet new people!" Her expression is drawn up into a bright grin, eyes lighting up as she speaks.

((Uh. What Madi said-
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by KostasHeichou Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Kostas scanned the area, proceeding to train once more. He moved like he and his sword were one.

Sent from Topic'it App

KostasHeichou

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:48 pm

"Ah okay, okay:" Grace pulled her sword out and followed Lillia. She heard the growl from the beast and made this awkward squeal sound. As they swam farther down, Grace saw a shadow thing.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Slightly forgetting what happened before, Estelle laughs at Calista and her enthusiasm. Making the mistake to look, Alice gets a sharp glare with the eyebrow of Estelle’s tugging up upon her face. “Uh.” Alice says, while leaning over and raising her brow, but failing horribly.

Estelle starts laughing, bending over, she clutches her stomach due to all her laughter pouring all out. Alice’s cheeks turn a bright red, and she looks away, feeling humiliation cross her features. “Um. Uh.” She looks back to them, but she is still blushing. “Um... I’m starting to think we should just get started.” She walks to where she thinks the cabins are, but goes in the wrong direction. (I cannot remember where we are, so forgive me if we’re already where we’re supposed to be.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:55 pm

((Same Madi same

"Wait, wait!" Calista is practically bouncing as she tugs on Alice's sleeve. "The cabins are that way! See?" She points to the cabins in the distance.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:00 pm

“Uh.” Alice’s cheeks grow to a deeper red if that was even possible. “Then we’re going this way!” Alice walks in the direction where Calista was pointing to. Estelle follows Alice, still laughing.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:03 pm

Calista giggles before following behind them as well, happily skipping like she's seven years old again.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Frost jumped at the sound of a branch cracking, looking up at the tree in surprise. Only finding a bird, she sighed in relief. "Hey Beatrice, have you ever been in this forest before?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Laying down in an open spot in front of the forest, Zona watched all the demigods either train by themselves or with others. Giving a yawn, she rolls over onto her back, looking up at the cloudy sky beginning to dim. Where she was laying there was barely any clouds above her, so she could see several stars peak their way through the bright sky that was welcoming the night and darkness.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by KostasHeichou Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:34 pm

He remained quiet, continuing to perform his dance with his sword, looking rather... graceful. Training was something he'd always enjoyed, even with his old brother-like friend, Kacey.

Sent from Topic'it App

KostasHeichou

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:55 am

"I have been in here before, but only once and not for long." Beatrice said, listening to the noises in the forest. Most of them were in the distance.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next