Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+6
TheMurderousDuckFluer
SuspendedYT
iiRxl
Frostbark
Madescent
Chernaya
10 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by klferns Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:24 pm

Reagan growled slightly as the group of them arrived at the level ground again before walking into the grand palace room, with Aeolus himself present. The god's laugh resounded throughout the room as he stood from his throne of cloud. "Well! Look who it is! My first son's little girlfriend, with my second in tow!" He grinned as he shrunk down to normal human height, a six foot tall tanned man with a full white beard. Idris smiled as he hugged Aeolus. "Yeah, gotta give them the royal welcome." The two of them laughed as Reagan shifted uncomfortably in place. Aeolus's eyes appeared the same as Idris's, a bloodshot mess surrounding dark irises. Reagan took note of it, to mention to Star later. "Hi, Dad," he said quietly. Aeolus snapped, and the guards dissipated into cloud as he and Idris turned and walked towards a hallway. "Come! Eat, drink, rest. It was a long trip," Aeolus called over his shoulder.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:32 pm

Star gives a concerned look to Reagan before waddling after the two, pausing every few steps to to kneel down and get her head to stop spinning.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:27 pm

Reagan turned towards Star as she knelt for the second time. "Is...is everything okay?" He asked, looking back at Idris and Aeolus, who were deep in conversation. "What's wrong?"
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Star shakes her head, which only makes her grimace. “I’m nauseous, I feel like I’m gonna vomit, I have a headache, and I’m weak.” She groans. “Can’t Aeolus summon someone to carry me?”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Reagan looked to his father, who had stopped walking along with Idris. "What seems to be the issue?" Reagan didn't answer, instead choosing to look at Star. Idris snapped his fingers. "She's ill, we're really high up, and she isn't your child. It's altitude sickness, duh." Aeolus had an "ah, ha" moment before summoning a flask of...something. It was glassy and dark, and the liquid inside was viscous. "This should quell it for the time you're with us in my abode." He began to walk over as Reagan grit his teeth. "Actually, father, he said as he stood, "we won't be staying. We're here to take Idris and leave."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:08 pm

Star grimaces and pushes the flask away, thinking it better not to eat or drink anything, like Hades with his Pomegranate. “Y-yeah. Picking up a package.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:23 pm

Idris raised an eyebrow, but laughed. "Little brother, I don't need saving. Look around! Don't you see where I am, where we are? It's amazing! It's home! Our home!" He laughed as he waved his arms around. "I never want to leave!" Reagan grit his teeth again as he felt his head swim. He turned slightly to Star before bring his voice to a whisper. "We have to knock him out, or something. Can you...are you able to trick Idris and handle that? I'll distract Dad."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Star looks up at him from her position on her hands and knees. “Do I look like I can do that?” She growls. After a pause she sighs. “Yeah.” Star looks up at Idris as she sits down. “Hey, do you wanna go somewhere a little more private?” She asks.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:43 pm

Reagan sighed as he stood. "Come on, Dad. Let's give them their space," he nudged his head to another hall as Star left. Aeolus nodded before leading Reagan away. Idris, meanwhile, blushed, but nodded with a smile. "Coming to talk about you staying here, with us, and me?" He turned, holding his arm out for her to take in hers.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:55 pm

Star slowly gets to her feet and takes his arm. “What do you mean?” She asks. “Aren’t you going to come back to camp, with all your friends?”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Idris laughed as he led her down the opposite hall. "I mean, you should stay here. Be with me." He balked slightly at her second sentence. "Those aren't my real friends. They don't care about me, just my popularity. Why do you think none of them came for me?" He sombered up. "Why did you come for me, Star? You left me all that time ago," he said quietly.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:02 pm

“Stay here?” She repeats, ignoring his last question. “Idris, have you looked in the mirror lately? You don’t seem like yourself anymore, and you look like shit. I want the Idris I used to know, the boy back at camp.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:07 pm

He let go of her arm, walking ahead of her, backwards, down the hall and facing her. "The guy you knew at camp is gone. I grew past that fake shit," he smiled to her. "I'm a new guy, and I'm better than who I was before. Better than those fakes and posers at camp." He sighed as he stood in place, waiting for her. "I know why you're here. You think I'm in trouble and need saving. I don't. You need the saving, Star. And I'm here to save you."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:20 pm

“What was fake about you, huh? And about everyone else?” Star asks, taking a wobbly step back, her legs almost goving out. “How are you going to save me?”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:41 pm

Idris sighed as he turned to her. "I acted like I cared for people who I not only didn't care for, but didn't care for me. And I kept acting like some Superman, or Heracles, or someone who could singlehandedly save the day and everyone with it. I'm not that," he chuckled softly as he reached for her hand. "You're gonna stay here, with me, and you'll be safe. Away from the monsters, the frauds, everything."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:45 pm

She lets him take her hand. “So, you plan on locking me up on an island to keep me safe from the world?” Star asks.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:01 pm

Idris gently laced his fingers in hers, smiling softly. "It's not like that. You're not Calypso. You're staying safe here, in a city in the clouds. It's paradise."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Star sighs, as if giving in to his suggestions. “Alright. Will you lead me to a room?” She asks.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:37 pm

"Thought you'd never ask," Idris said, then winked at her. He led her towards a decent sized one down the hall before letting go of her hand and sitting down on the bed.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:42 pm

She rolls her eyes as he leans her down the hawway, feeling slightly better but not completely. Once in the room, Star gazes around. It’s wuite nice, and if he wasn’t crazy, she would actually consider staying. After her pause, she sits down next to him.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Idris laid back, closing his eyes slowly. "You don't have to choose immediately, you know. Take your time with it. You and I have all the time in the world."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:56 pm

Star scoots toward him on the bed and her spiked bracelet morphs into a stygian iron sword. “That’s okay, I’ve made up my mind.” She raises it above her head and attempts to bring the hilt down onto his head.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:10 am

Idris opened an eye as he heard the metallic clink of shifting metal, then opened his still-closed eye in fear before the hilt made contact with his head. Almost immediately, a small red welt formed on his head at the spot where the hilt made contact as he was knocked unconscious.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:12 am

Star lets out a sogh and goes to stand, her head swims and it forces her to sit down. “Well, shit.” She grumbles, looking down at him. “How do we get you out if here?” She crawls to the door and pokes her head out. “Hey reagan!” She yells down the hall. “Do you wanna come in and catch up with us?! Tell your father we’ll meet him for supper or whatever.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:19 am

Reagan heard the call, as did Aeolus, who raised a hand before Reagan could speak, and smiled. "You can go, I have matters to attend to anyways." Reagan nodded, not looking at his father, before he ran down the other hall to meet Star. Upon opening the door, his face contorted in a look of horror at what was happening. "Star, what did you do?! I said 'handle it', as in, 'convince him to come with us', not knock him out!" He cried out in a panic.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next