Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 38 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 am

"No! I don't wanna be immortal, nor do I wanna go to camp." Camryn said frustrated. "I'n fifteen. I can handle myself."

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon May 28, 2018 7:39 am

“No, you can’t. I’m 15 too, well, more like 125. But Camryn, being alone out in the wild is dangerous for you. Joining the hunters is permanent, but going to Camp, not totally. I mean literally, you can leave camp pretty easily. Now please, make yourself at home within our camp.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Mon May 28, 2018 7:43 am

"I'm not going back unless someone literally threatens me." Camryn said finally, turning around. "Also thank you." She added, being polite for letting her be in their camp for a night.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon May 28, 2018 7:54 am

Alice sighs. “You’re welcome.” She steps out of her tent in search of some of the wild animals. Being a hunter, she talks to them to make sure their camp is guarded. If a beast is near, she told them to come get her. Alice’s wounds, thanks to the ambrosia, healed to the point she could walk properly, but they weren’t fully healed. She’s thinking that it’ll be fully healed before dawn. She walks back into her tent and lays down in the back where she usually sleeps. Soon enough, she quickly fell asleep like a feather.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon May 28, 2018 8:21 am

Yasuda nods. "Right, because Frost will most likely yell at me for that." He practices some of the moves, keeping his feet together and swinging his sword the same way Zona had.

Frost arrives back at the arena and peeks in, finding Zona and Yasuda practicing. Smiling, she notices how he'd improved, and she mentally thanks Zona. Internally debating whether or not to tell Yasuda about what had happened between her and Lance, she jumps off of Blitz and enters the arena quietly.

Calista busily tends to some of the animals surrounding the Hunters. Having an excess amount of energy, she usually doesn't sleep, but has never told anyone else so she doesn't worry them. Having finished feeding all of the animals, she starts back toward camp to maybe try to sleep, but a low growl stops her in her tracks. Turning around, she expects the wolves to be fighting among themselves, but instead she finds a pair of glowing yellow eyes that dissappear as soon as she sees them. She pauses, but notices that none of the animals have stirred, so it's most likely her imagination getting to her. Rubbing her eyes, she resolves to go to sleep, not wanting to tell Alice so she wouldn't worry about her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon May 28, 2018 8:37 am

Before dawn approaches, Alice wakes up like usual. She checks her wounds to see they have fully healed. Then she exits her tent smelling smoke a few miles away. She looks towards that direction to see fire quickly spreading. Her eyes widen as she feels the plants and living organisms be killed. Either caused by a few mortals or monsters. She runs over to the animals, well, where they should’ve been guarding. She found nothing. “Damnit.” She rubs her hands down her face stressed, and takes a deep breath. She quickly runs over to Calista’s tent to wake her up. “Calista, take Camryn to Camp. The hunters and I will take care of this.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon May 28, 2018 8:41 am

Calista gets up, rubbing her eyes. "I can't leave you here though! What if you fall in combat? What then? I can help, let me take someone else's place, and they can bring Camryn to camp. I doubt she'll want to go."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon May 28, 2018 8:44 am

“I won’t fall in battle. And I trust you to bring Camryn to camp safely. Calista, please. I’ll take care of this mess. I’ll have the hunters with me.” Alice tries to assure her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon May 28, 2018 8:49 am

Calista looks at her, unsure of what to do, but finally gives a defeated sigh. "Okay. I'll take her to camp. But you better not die." She goes off in the direction of Camryn's tent.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Mon May 28, 2018 8:51 am

By then, Camryn was awake and sitting up in the tent.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon May 28, 2018 8:55 am

Calista opened the tent flap slightly, peeking into the tent. "Uh, you're supposed to come with me to Camp Half Blood. The forest is burning up."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Mon May 28, 2018 8:59 am

Camryn looked up at the person who had entered. "I'd rather burn." Camryn said calmly.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon May 28, 2018 9:11 am

Calista blinked twice before sighing. "But..you have to come with me. It's not like you have to enter or anything. You can just chill on the hill or something until Alice gets there. Right?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Mon May 28, 2018 9:13 am

Camryn sighed. "Fine, I guess." She said reluctantly. She got up, ready to go to pathetic camp.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon May 28, 2018 9:20 am

Calista smiled. "Oh, okay, great!" She shifts her backpack on her shoulder, and waits outside of the tent for Camryn.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Mon May 28, 2018 9:22 am

Camryn followed Calista outside of the tend. "Which way is camp?" she askdd

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon May 28, 2018 9:30 am

Alice watched Calista walk away, before gathering the hunters with her. They all took their tents down like she had. “Alright Hunters, we’re going around and going to see what caused this fire. Also in the meantime stopping it. 6 of you, Squad 3, go left. 2nd Squad, the other 5, go find a way to stop this fire. Squad one, my squad, follow me.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Mon May 28, 2018 9:34 am

"Yeah, that's outta my range sister. I'm not Zeus." Joshua chuckled. He took of his cap and ran his fingers through his hair again before replacing the cap on his head.

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon May 28, 2018 10:01 am

Calista points in the direction of the camp before starting off at a jog. "The sooner we get there, the better. Less monsters to deal with."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Mon May 28, 2018 10:19 am

Camryn nodded. "A'ight." She followed behind Calista.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Mon May 28, 2018 10:44 am

The sounds of the fire crackling slowly faded behind them, until they were silently running through the forest. Soon they came across a large hill and Calista promptly stopped. "I think we're here."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon May 28, 2018 10:51 am

Zona chuckles. “Probably. Now I want you to see the different using your sword one handed, and using your sword two handed. Now the way I see it, if I were to use my katana one handed,” she does a downward strike from her right shoulder with just her right hand, “I’d be unbalanced and my strike won’t be as accurate. One handed is helpful when you’re defending yourself to save time. I’ve seen multiple times where people, if they use both hands to defend themselves, they have more guarantee that they won’t get hurt.”

Alice continues on with her squad. She finds a couple of unknown monsters, and a few wolves as their opponents. She directs third squad to get the wolves while her squad goes ahead after the unknown monsters. After blood spraying around, and the monsters turning to dust, the second squad had stopped the fire. Alice lets out the long breath she had been holding.
Being a child of Demeter, she saves some of the plants that caught on fire from before. After she did that, the hunters and her made a quick run to get out of the place. It wouldn’t be good to stay where they had killed the monsters.

“So what I’m getting at, I’m probably talking to a... Um.. 60-70 year old man, maybe older... In a young looking body that doesn’t want to be like Zeus?” Estelle jokes, raising a brow.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Mon May 28, 2018 12:30 pm

"Is that because I keep referencing the 20th century?" He cocked his head, giving a wry smile.

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon May 28, 2018 12:35 pm

“Maybe,” Estelle laughs. “So what is your age, really?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Mon May 28, 2018 12:37 pm

"I'm 20. That's, like, a whole six years." He said with a grin.

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next