Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 37 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sun May 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Camryn shrugged "Its not like I don't know how to fight." she said "Plus, I have a weapon so, I'm all good. What about you?" She had yet to notice that she was a Hunter.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sun May 27, 2018 3:16 pm

“I always have a weapon on me. In woods like these, it’s dangerous.” Alice looks around, immediately spotting a cyclops heading this way. “Damnit. Camryn, go over there.” Alice points to where her hunters were. “My friends are there.”
“In the meantime, I need to deal with this cyclops.” She grumbles. She runs towards the cyclops. It was only about 8-9 ft tall. Not fully grown. Alice sighs, dragging out her sword. She had her sword in her right hand, while she had a silver hunting knife in the other. Jumping up to swing from a branch, Alice gives herself more momentum to land on top of the cyclops. She stabs the knife into his eye, but is climbed off him hitting into the tree. “Shit,” she grumbles out, before defending herself with her sword, barely standing.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sun May 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Camryn backed away at first, watching Alice fight. She saw other people but she ignored them. When she glanced back, she noticed Alice struggling a little. She ran over there to help.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun May 27, 2018 4:38 pm

Calista watched the scene unfold, realizing that the girl Alice had directed over to them was now running back to the fight. "Uh, hey! Wait!" Leaving the rest of the Hunters, she chased after the girl.

Yasuda dragged his sword down and off of Zona's katana, then swiped the flat end of his sword towards her legs. This move left him off balance, and he teetered to the side a bit.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sun May 27, 2018 4:44 pm

Camryn looked at the person practically chasing her. She stopped. "I know what I am doing. I'm not an idiot." Camryn said as calmly as she could at the time.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun May 27, 2018 4:54 pm

Calista looked at her with wide eyes. "No, of course not," she said hurriedly, "But Alice said..." She left her sentence unfinished, and looked over at Alice who seemed to be having some trouble.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sun May 27, 2018 4:59 pm

Camryn took that as a sign to let her continue, so she continued making her way over there

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sun May 27, 2018 5:15 pm

Alice looks over to Camryn and her eyes widen. "No Camryn! Go back!" Being distracted, Alice loses her guard and is picked up by the cyclops and the cyclops tries to throw her to a tree, but being blinded he throws Alice into a puddle of water. Coughing up blood, Alice wipes it away, "Good hell." She mutters, and stands up. She begins a light jog over to the cyclops. Finding a place to strike, she plunges her sword into him. The cyclops turns to dust as Alice falls onto her knees, weakened by what she went through.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sun May 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Camryn sighed. "Whatever," She said "You guys are frustrating." She tried calming herself down a little. It helped some but she was kinda agitated after what had just happened

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun May 27, 2018 6:00 pm

Calista rushes over to Alice. "Ah! Are you okay? You should have called out for help!" She scolds her worriedly, flailing her arms about.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sun May 27, 2018 6:41 pm

“Calista, I didn’t want to put any of you in trouble. It would be my fault if one of you were to fall or die.” Alice sighs, exhausted. She sits down, and grabs her bag of ambrosia. She takes a piece of it, and eats the piece. And the injuries she got slowly began to heal. She places the bag back into her backpack. She looks over to Camryn and back to Calista. “We’ll be camping here for the rest of the night. Right before dawn we’ll leave this place. Camryn, you’re coming with us. I’m not sure how much you know.. But do you know that you’re a demigod?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sun May 27, 2018 6:48 pm

Watching Yasuda, Zona jumps back away from his sword. She saw an opening, but decided against it. She takes a few steps backwards. “That move will leave you open. Also you should spread your hands out a bit more, so that they are away from one another. It helps you control your sword. Now I’ll do the same move you did, and I want you to see what I leave open. You don’t need to say it, but I want you to watch.” Zona copied the move he once did before.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun May 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Reagan nodded. "We are taking the big man on the boat. To ensure that he's safe. Just gotta find a big enough boat, and a guy willing to rent out to us even with him."

Lance removed his arm from her side before nodding. "Go find Yasuda, I'll be around camp. I'll see you around, yeah?" He smiled a little bit.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun May 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Calista heads back towards the Hunters to tell them that they were setting up camp here, giving Alice a chance to talk to Camryn alone.

Yasuda looks at her stance, noticing how he'd been too off balance and would've been knocked off his feet. "Oh, okay, I see."

Frost smiles at him one last time before slinging herself over Blitz, who trots back into camp in the direction of the arena.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sun May 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Alice grabs the small box that holds her full sized white silk tent. She opens it and it immediately expands into her tent. She looks towards Camryn, and gestures for her to come into the tent with her.

Zona nods, “So me personally, how I play offense, I make these moves.” Zona swings from above, making a downward strike, then she brings the katana right above her right shoulder to do another strike. She would do the same thing on the other side as well as a strike below her waist that came upwards. If she did that, her enemy would be hit around the torso.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sun May 27, 2018 8:03 pm

Yasuda nods in understanding. "Wow, I'm learning so much more already." He remarks, grinning.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sun May 27, 2018 8:06 pm

Zona laughs. “I’m glad. Let’s me know that you’re listening. Anyways, you can do similar moves as to what I did. Just make sure you never lose your guard. Don’t ever take your eyes off your opponents. In battle, you have to pay attention to everything around you. Who knows? While dueling someone, someone could come behind you. Sometimes a friend warns you, but they won’t always be there.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Mon May 28, 2018 4:49 am

Camryn came into the tent and said "No, I'm just a mortal who carries around a celestial bronze sword." She said smiling sarcastically "Of course I know." Camryn added.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon May 28, 2018 7:06 am

Alice raises a brow, ignoring her sarcasm. “How much do you know then?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Mon May 28, 2018 7:08 am

Camryn shrugged. "Like what do you mean?" She said a little confused.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon May 28, 2018 7:10 am

“Like, do you know about Camp Half-Blood, and all different parts of greek mythology? Do you know about nectar, ambrosia, all the different types of monsters, etc.?” Alice asks.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Mon May 28, 2018 7:15 am

"Oh yea. I try my best avoiding Camp. Sometimes I can't though." Camryn sighed. "And I don't know every type of monster but I know of most." She added

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon May 28, 2018 7:20 am

“Why are you avoiding camp? It’s the safest place for you.. Unless you’d want to become a hunter like us. You can’t just wander around here. You’ll attract monsters.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Mon May 28, 2018 7:26 am

Camryn slightly glared at her. "I can fight. Camp is dumb anyway. We train for nothing. We never go into the real world and when we train, its for when we are adults when no monsters try to kill us." she said "But not at camp, its reality where you fight for real."

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Mon May 28, 2018 7:33 am

Alice shakes her head. “If you want to kill monsters and be away from the camp, join the Hunters. But if not, go to Camp Half-Blood. I’m warning you, you’ll kill yourself. You need to train there with other demigods. What happens if there’s a war that comes up and you’re against another demigod? Or any of that? I didn’t want to suggest going to the camp, but it’s safe for you, young lady. You either come with us to Camp Half-Blood, or you join the hunters.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next