Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Frostbark Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Frost heard Lance's dismay, and whipped her head up. "Yeah! I get to dump sand on you now!" She called for Blitz, who came bounding in a split second later, already holding a bucket in his mouth. "Thanks Blitz." Scooping up some sand from the shore, she waved Lance over. "You do know that Yanda gets to keep searching while I pour the sand on you, right?"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:42 pm

"Oh- um. Sure!" Estelle blushes in embarrassment. "Thank you." She looks down at the ground. No one has really asked that question in that kind of way to her. Usually people at home force her into not carrying bags and helping around. She sorts through all her thoughts that are going through her head, soon forgetting to hand the bag to the "charming smiley" male in front of her who kindly offered to aid her. (Sorry for late post Hani. I was eating cinnamon rolls, and figuring out this post. Lol.)
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:51 pm

Star grits her teeth at his accusations and clenches her fists. Smokey shadows spiral around her fists and up her arms. "You know what? I'm not the one whose fingerprints are around his neck. Blame me all you want, but it's not bringing him back." // (Gimme yo cinnamon rolls gurl.) Tris takes her bags and waits for her to start walking. "I didn't catch your name." He says, winking at her.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:04 pm

Lance stared open-mouthedly at Frost before dejectedly walking to the shore. “Just...watch the eyes, alright? And I need to make sure I can fix my hair after all this...” He muttered as he got to the shore.

Reagan swallowed the lump in his throat. “What’s that supposed to mean? He’s... he’s not actually dead. He can’t be.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:06 pm

Frost laughed. "It'll wash off, it's just sand." She pouted, noticing how tall Lance was. "You need to kneel. I'm too short for this. Or anything, for that matter, but yea." // Yasuda continues searching, not having any luck.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:09 pm

"You know Idris better than I do." Star snarls. The smokey tendrils have curled all the way up to her arms and have reached her shoulders, and it appears she's not even aware of their presence. "Do you think he'd let himself die? The moment you quit talking like he's dead and gone, the sooner you'll feel better, so get off my back you sniveling child." She turns and stalks away toward the cabins.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 4 Empty Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Madescent Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:13 pm

(Lol.) Estelle feels a smile tug it’s way upon her face. An awkward emotion I haven’t felt; she thinks. She tucks her hair behind her ear, but quickly untucked it remembering what her Mom would always nag her about; hair on a lady tucked behind the ear is not proper. You must be elegant and willing to show your beauty, and not hide it behind your earlobe. She sighs softly, and starts walking. She replies, “I didn’t catch your name either.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:17 pm

Tris chuckles as he starts walking. "Tris. In case you haven't noticed," he motions to himself. "I'm a demigod."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Lance complied, getting down onto his knees and waiting for the inevitable.

Reagan shook himself out of his stupor, then chased after Star. “Hey, asshole!” He yelled as he got to the entrance of the arena, then stared her down from behind. “I don’t know the new Idris better than you, because I barely talked to him the past three years! But you did!” By this point, tears started to drip slowly down his face. “So fucking help me find him! If you really were....” he faltered a bit,
looking for the right words, “were really like that with him, you’d help me go after him.” As he finished, the original anger that came with his voice was replaced by a somber tone.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 4 Empty Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Madescent Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Estelle laughs, surprised at the sudden noise that actually came out of her mouth. She shakes her head noticing that all she’s been doing is observing everything she did. “Well, I might have to let you know that I may have you either guess my name, or tell you some other day.” She grins and starts skipping due to the overwhelming sensations that she is starting to feel from just being there where she is.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Tris bites his lip. "Oh come on! I told you mine, tell me yours. It's no fair if you have a strange name that I'll never guess." He jokes. // Star reaches back to entangle her fingers in her hair, then clenches her hand into a fist. "Gods, you're a pest too!" She wheels around to return the glare as if she felt it from behind. "Like what with him? We'd never survive in there anyways. Your father is CRAZY, not normal god crazy, but over the moon, mind boggling crazy. He's kill me, maybe even you the moment he saw us, I bet. So tell me, are you willing to risk your own life for Idris and an old man that doesn't care about you?"
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:14 pm

Reagan slowly walked towards Star. “You know ‘like what’. He felt something. Plenty of people talked about it,” he said quieter as he got closer to her. “Maybe you’re right. Maybe my dad is still a whacko who doesn’t care about me. But maybe he’s okay now. If you think about it...” He looked to the sky. “Idris left four months ago to get Dad the help he needed, to kill the Maniae and free him from Titan control. Right?” He looked back at Star. “We are still here. Olympus is still here. Idris might’ve died, sure, as much as I don’t wanna believe it, but he killed them. Dad’s okay. Whatever happened... he foiled Ouranos’s plan. And now, he could be out there, waiting for us.” His face softened as he looked Star in the eyes. “Waiting for you, Star. Look, I’m not gonna forgive you easily. Convince me all you want that it wasn’t your fault, but I won’t believe it. Not until you save my brother,” Reagan paused with a sigh, then turned towards the cabins, his hands stuffed into his pockets. “If the tables were turned, I wouldn’t even have to have a conversation with him about saving you. The amount of times he would’ve fought Chiron to be sent to get you would’ve been innumerable. He would’ve gone regardless.” He stopped and looked back at Star. “Why won’t you do the same?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:20 pm

Star points an accusing finger at him. "You're an asshole. Go pack your shit and meet me at the stupid tree at sundown." She turns back to the cabins and marches toward the Hades cabin.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Reagan bit his lip, then called out after her, “At least something is common between Idris and I then, right?” He didn’t wait for a reply before he went off to the Aeolus Cabin, which Idris had most definitely pushed for the creation of before his disappearance. He started making a mental checklist on the way there - first, to visit Aeolus himself and guarantee his safety, then to figure out where Idris ended up. He thought through everything as he packed up, grabbing the small duffel and putting it on his back. He quickly made his way to the arena, grabbing his shield before making his way to Thalia’s old pine with Peleus coiled around it.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:48 pm

Star marches into the Hades cabin, where she violently throws two extra changes of clothes and various toiletries into a backpack, grumbling to herself the entire time. She slips out of the cabin and creeps into the stables, where she silently leads a dark blue pegasus out. Minutes after Reagan arrives at the Pine, Star appears with the pegasus. “Here.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:52 pm

Reagan blinked at the winged horse. “There’s only one. But two of us. Are we riding together?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:56 pm

“No. You get this one.” Star steps away from the pegasus and places two fingers in her mouth, then whistles, brief and sharp. “Get on and get ready to run from those old hags.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Reagan’s eyes went wide as he clambered on quickly. “Old hags?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:05 pm

“Harpies you idiot.” A dark shape blocks out a few stars and swoops down to land. It’s a horse, with fur darker than the night itself. It blinks its red eyes before snorting, prodding at the ground with a hoof and leaving smoking shadow imprints on the grass. Star swiftly swings herself on just as she’s done so many times before. (That alliteration tho)
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:10 pm

Reagan shuddered a little at the dark horse, almost falling off his pegasus, but shook it off.
“Let’s just get going. We have a long trip to Aeolus’s Isle of the Winds, down in the Caribbean.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:17 pm

“Okay, but after we find him, I’m taking a vacation on the beach.” She clicks her tongue and the horse gallops into the sky.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:22 pm

Reagan’s pegasus follows without him needing to push it on. “Consider it done,” he yelled over the wind as the pegasus galloped faster. “We all are going to the beach, after we save your b- Idris. After we save Idris.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:25 pm

Star looks over her shoulder to glare at him. “Wanna say that again?” She challenges. “We don’t have to go. I could just ask his old pal Hades if he’s dead.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 pm

Reagan scowled, remembering why he despised this girl. “No, I don’t,” he growled. “I want to save my brother. You can go talk to him and get this out of the way if you want, I’m going to the island regardless.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:40 pm

She rolls her eyes and turns back around on the horse, huggigg its meck to keep out of the biting wind.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next