Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Frostbark Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:58 pm

Frost grabs the shell from Yasuda and smiles at both of them. "Okay, so. One person has the shell. They fill the empty space right here," she points to the opening of the shell, "With sand. Then they drop it somewhere in the water. The other people have to find it, but you're not allowed to look underwater. The goal is to find the right shell, which is why it's shaped so uniquely. But there's a catch. Every time you pick up a wrong shell, you get a bucket of wet sand dumped on you!" She finishes her sentence enthusiastically, like her favorite thing is to dump sand on people. Yasuda smirks at her, before fake whispering to Lance. "Be careful, she's a child of Nike, so she's really competitive."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:02 pm

Star lets out a sigh through her nostrils as she turns her head away from him. She begins to tap her foot on the ground. “Did they send anyone after him?” She croaks.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 3 Empty Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:02 pm

Lance smiled, nodding along. “Understandable. I won’t take it easy, then,” he whispered back with a chuckle. “Alright, then, who goes first?”

Arden shook his head. “They didn’t want to risk it. He went to the Isle of the Winds. It’s dangerous enough already for him to go, let alone other demigods. Add in everything that’s happened, and...” he trailed off quietly. “No one’s been allowed after him. I’m sorry, Star.”
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:06 pm

Estelle is startled, but recovers herself several minutes later after the male said a greeting. She awkwardly brushes the "dirt" off her pants due to habit. At home, her Mom and step-Dad would always expect her to wear skirts, dresses, or something fancy. She simply listened, being compliant. She brings her eyes up to his, trying to give eye contact. "Hi." She hesitantly replies.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:08 pm

"Uhm." Frost hums thoughtfully. "I don't know. Why don't you guys go first? I don't want to decimate either of you just yet." She gives a mischievous grin.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:12 pm

She clears her throat and turns back to Arden. “I’ll talk to him if it’ll make you happy. I probably won’t even care if I talk to him.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 pm

Lance smirked, then nodded as he looked at Yasuda. “It’s a plan, then. Me against Yasuda.” He looked back at Frost with a grin. “As if you’d beat me.”

Arden sighed and shook his head. “Star, it’s not to make me happy. It’s to get him to be...I dunno, a camper again. He’s fifteen, he shouldn’t be having to worry about his brother being dead. You knew his brother best. You should be the one to talk to him.”
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Frost scoffs. "Welp, we'll see." She takes off running with the shell. "Turn around! And no peeking while I'm hiding it!" // Yasuda complies, laughing. "You know this really is the happiest she's ever been since we met back up." He says, more to himself than to Lance.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Lance raised an eyebrow, the smile still played across his face. “Really?” He nodded to himself. “That’s amazing,” he said as he turned his back to her. “It’s good to see you make her happy.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Star shakes her head then turns and strolls over Reagan. She stands a fee feet away with her thimbs booked into her front pockets. She has her tongue in her cheek. “You’ll strengthen your shoulders and arms with canoeing, then it’ll make it easier.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Arden let out a heavy breath, his shoulders sagging as he left for his own cabin. // Reagan lowered his sword and shield before turning and looking at Star. “Yeah, cool. Thanks. Who are you?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Yasuda laughs at the comment. "It's more of her making herself happy, and less of me doing anything. I'm just a familiar presence, she's always been assertive. It's just..." He frowns slightly, before continuing. "Let's just say she didn't exactly have the best past, or a past at all, honestly. On top of that, she was on her own for two or three years."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:35 pm

Lance chuckled slightly. “Well, I can’t relate. Nothin’ against her, but I’ve had it pretty easy throughout life...” he trailed off, grinning. “Got everyone and everything I wanted, never told no, big star, that sort of thing.” He gloated on with a grin.

[I HATE BEING THIS DOUCHEY EVEN FOR A CHARACTER AHHH]

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:38 pm

((Lol, these are the sacrifices required for your characters to have development))
Yasuda raised his eyebrows, glancing at Lance. "An honest question; if you had everything, then what about the people who disliked you? As a 'big star', you must've had some haters."
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:42 pm

“Star.” Star says as she scratches the back of her neck.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:45 pm

Lance chuckled and shrugged. “Fuck ‘em, y’know? They’re not me, they won’t be me, and I’m so much better than them. Doesn’t even bother me.”

Reagan’s lip twitched slightly as she mentioned her name. “You,” he muttered under his breath, “get out.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:48 pm

Yasuda is about to say something in reply, but Frost cuts him off. "Sorry to interrupt this amazing bonding moment, but I'm done." She smirks, attempting to put her wet hair into a ponytail, but sighing and giving up when she breaks her hair tie. "What are you guys waiting for? Go!"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:49 pm

She sends a glare paired with a scowl his way. “What did you just say? Do you have a problem with me?”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:55 pm

Reagan looked her in the eyes, staring daggers. “Get. Out. YOU abandoned my brother on his quest because of some...petty bullshit!” He said angry, shaking his hands upwards. “You left him, and you didn’t protect him, and because of that the rest of them abandoned him. Now look what you’ve caused!” He raised his voice to a yell now. “Because of YOU, HE’S PROBABLY DEAD!”

Lance turned with a smile and nodded. “I’ll see you back here in a minute, then,” he said with a smirk directed at Frost before diving into the water. He probed along the sand bottom with his feet, searching for the shell. “Like this, right?” He called back to Frost on the beach.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:59 pm

"Well, yeah, more or less," Frost calls, "But you can dive underwater and search with your hands too, you just can't look." Yasuda leisurely strolls over to the water, diving in gracefully. "Frost I know you too well for this." He calls, just before he cuts through the surface. She goes to sit on her towel as she watches them, arranging the shells that she'd thrown near Yasuda's towel into different patterns.
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Lance nodded, then dove under and felt around. He brushed over a few shells that were clearly too small, then came up for breath. “I’ve got nothing over here,” he called out as he tread water. “How about you?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Star pulls her teeth back into a sneer. “You’ve got to be kidding me. I’m mot responsible for your dumbass brother’s quests, got it?!” She points an accusing finger at him.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:11 pm

Tris motions to her luggage. “Can I give you a hand?” He gives her his most charming smile.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Yasuda went deeper into the water, up to his shoulders. "Well, I had nothing over there, but I'm trying over here now." Hearing Frost's laugh, he turns. "Frost how deep did you go? Where I am now has to already be over your head." She just smiles at them. "I don't know guys. Good luck finding it!"
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:16 pm

Reagan’s eyes widened, flames of anger blazing in his pupils. “This is NOT his fucking fault! It’sthe fault of that dumbass who poked around the Oracle’s cave. It’s Chiron’s fault for sending you guys off. But it IS most definitely YOUR FAULT for abandoning him!” He threw down his shield and sword, the latter of which disappated into cloud again, before he slid under the ropes of the arena center and got up into her face. “This,” he said quietly as tears welled up in his eyes. “This is your fault, Star. Whether intentional or not. You could’ve stuck by him, but no. No, you went away. You left him.” He blinked back his tears. “You killed him,” he said softly.

Lance laughed, diving back down and feeling around. He grabbed a larger shell, smiling underwater before shooting back up. “Got it!” He called out with a grin before he shook the water from his hair and face. At that point, however, he recognized that it wasn’t the right shell. “Uh oh,” he muttered as his glee faltered.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next