Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+7
LeapyLeona
Chernaya
iiRxl
Madescent
Frostbark
klferns
Hanibowl
11 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Madescent Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:18 am

"Yeah, I see." Estelle looks back down to the ground. The single action that she has been making is trying to hide her British accent. However, she has began to fail miserably at doing so. She shakes her head trying to get some sense into her mind. "Sorry." She accidentally says out loud in an inglorious manner.
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:19 am

"That's Tayla, daughter of Apollo. She's allergic to water, so she's just chilling right now." Yasuda explained, gesturing to her with his hands. Frost smirked a second later, putting her hands on her hips. "But, since you're so mad about losing, why don't we go again. Except you can go against me this time."

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:24 am

Star groans as he walks faster, and she forces herself to pick up her feet and stop dragging them. "Damn right." She sighs. // Tris stops walking to turn and look at her in confusion. "Why are you sorry?"
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:33 am

Lance’s mouth went agape a tiny bit. “Allergic to water. I... correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think that’s possible in any way.” He looked back at Frost with squinted eyes. “Fine. Needed some real competition anyways. But we only name a section of beach that we can use. Nothing too far out or too far across.”

Reagan came to a second clearing, pulling away some branches obscuring his view to reveal an old paved road and a small town. “There. They’re bound to have stuff we can buy.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:36 am

"Fine. So how about from those rocks to that log? And no farther than where the water rises to Yasuda's shoulders?" Frost points out the various landmarks.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:40 am

Star nods. "Let's go then." She pushes past the branches and walks onto the road. The pavement is old and cracked, with grass growing from the cracks and even a small sapling. It'd be easy to fall if one weren't paying attention.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:40 am

Estelle looks back up, but doesn't look at Tris in the eyes, but when she transfers hers to Tris's, they widen. She breathes in slowly to calm her racing heart. She has two decisions that she sees; either respond, or brush it off. She sighs, not sure what to do, but the reminder of the abominable trust she had within her family, she makes a decision.
Estelle shrugs, "I'm just sorry," but it didn't reach her eyes.
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Lance nodded slowly. “That works for me,” he said as he turned to Yasuda. “Go hide the shell, man, waitin’ on you.”

Reagan glared at Star as she pushed past him, then began to pick his way across the cracked asphalt towards the town. “There,” he said, pointing to a building further down a side street. “An’s General Goods Store. I’d’ve thought Wal-Mart would’ve shoved itself in here by now, but guess not.” He started walking down the street towards the store when he noticed people on the sidewalks, all just staring quietly. “Not many visitors, huh.?” He quietly said to Star.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Yasuda grabbed the shell from Frost, nodding, and walked off to hide it. Frost turned around, smirking. She glanced at Lance. "Ready to lose?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:28 pm

Tayla carries on lying down. "Maybe I could get a tan." She says to nobody. Waving her hand, she creates a light that would hopefully give her a tan.

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Tris shakes his head. He places the suitcase on the ground before stepping towards her. "I was asking why you were saying sorry. You don't need to apologize for anything." // Star chuckles as his Walmart comment, seeing how him and Idris were siblings. She notices the people only moments after him, and gives them suspicious glances out of the corner of his eyes. "Guess not."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Lance laughed, then knitted his eyebrows with a devilish grin. “Bring it on. As if I’m gonna lose.”

Reagan slowed as they approached the old-looking store. “Well, nothing automatic. Thing looks like its from the 80s.” He looked around the entire street, noting the aged buildings and older style cars. “In fact, everything here does, except for their clothes. It’s like we’re in some... time warp.” He stepped forward and pulled open the door. “Keep your eyes open, Star. I don’t need you dying, putting it on me to tell Idris that you’re gone. Get whatever you want in here, I’m paying.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:44 pm

Frost turned to face him fully, the smirk still evident on her face. She put her hands on her hips. "And what exactly makes you think that I will?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:46 pm

"Yeah. I suppose." Estelle looks away. She gets dazed off, her disorder taking action once again. Thoughts and voices surround her mind, and she just stands there frozen, looking off into the distance. Her brain just instantaneously tuned out the rest of the world for the few minutes she got dazed.
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:53 pm

Tris furrows his brow with concern. He reaches forward and taps her on the shoulder. "Uhm, are you alright?" // Star looks around as well, enjoying the 'blast from the past' that they've walked into. She enters the store and takes a moment to figure out what's inside.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Estelle blinks her eyes several times, the tap knocking her out of the daze. "Sorry," she repeats, this time, she starts to speak with her British accent finally. "I just- I. I just have a mental disorder." She whispers. "Not that important," she rambles, blinking tears away from her past. "I don't want to explain right now."
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:08 pm

Lance smirked with a chuckle, then spread his arms to show himself off. “Please! I’m Lance Kerrigan, led St. Anthony’s to its best three years in basketball and track, including 2 undefeated seasons for basketball. All ‘cause of me. THAT’S why I’m not gonna lose. ‘Cause I don’t.”
[oh god, what i do for the sake of characters and character development...]

Reagan scanned through the food and drink, most of which had old packaging or labels. He picked out an old label soda and some small foods they could take, then brought it to the counter. “My... friend will be just a minute,” he told the clerk, who looked like he had run the store since its last remodeling. The man just smiled. “You can pay for yours now, if you’d like.” Reagan shrugged, then checked his pockets. He left his wallet...somewhere. Not in his bag, though. He leaned actoss the aisles. “Star, do you have any drachma?” He hissed to her. As soon as he finished the word, the man at the counter twinged with an odd audible pop.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:20 pm

Tris rests a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "It's alright." He doesn't seem to even care about her accent. "We can stop at the infirmary and get you some water and a snack, if that'll make you feel better." There's concern in his eyes. // Star picks out a two liter bottle of water and two or three bags of chips and gold fish. She wanders over to the counter with a nod, then gives the old man a concerned look. "Uhm, hello?"
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:28 pm

The man quickly looked between the two of them. Quiet whirring and clicking sounds soon came up, and all of a sudden the man lunged at Reagan, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him up partways onto the counter. Reagan yelped in surprise, his arms unable to move properly due to the force the shirt was putting on them. “Stratus, form!” He choked out, and his short blade manifested itself in his right hand. “S-star!” He choked out again.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:31 pm

Tayla opens her eyes a few minutes later to the light above her. Looking at her skin, she can see that she is just as pale as before. "Why can't I ever tan? This gets annoying after a while." She says whilst pulling a face. Sitting up, she pulls her guitar across her lap. She continues to tune it, and soon ends up in a cresendo.

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:33 pm

Estelle nods softly. "Thank you, and please." She feels the slightness of a smile appear upon her face. Her thinking then goes towards her introspection; what is she exactly feeling right now? She asks herself. Acceptance, admiration, assured, happiness? She shakes her thoughts away, and all her mind repeats for her for once; thank you.
Estelle notices the concern in his eyes, but for some reason right now, the appreciation that she has for him flows inside of her, but right in the back of her mind, it nags her.
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:53 pm

Frost winked at him. "There's a first time for anything, you know." // Yasuda finished hiding the shell and called out to the others. "Alright guys, you can start!" Frost smirks and takes off toward the shore.

Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:41 pm

Lance snickered. “Yeah, sure there is. Won’t happen here, though.” He turned quickly and dove into the water, going crazy on his search immediately

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Tris nods. He turns back to her suitcase and picks it up again. He leads her to the infirmary, where he finds a bottle of water and a few fruit snacks. "We have food during breakfast, lunch, and dinner." // Star squeaks as he grabs Reagan and leans back to keep him from grabbing her. She pulls a different tube of chapstick out of her pocket, and it grows into your basic celestial bronze sword. She crawls onto the the counter and slams the butt of the sword into the old man's temple in an attempt to knock him out.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Frost started her search systematically, wading through the shallow waters and sifting the sand with her feet. // Yasuda sat back, relaxing for once and watching the two look for the shell.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next