Camp Half-Blood Rp

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 6:44 pm

Calista, on the other hand, smiled cheerily at the male. "Hi! Alice can be a bit cautious at times, don't mind her." She grinned, bouncing on her toes. "I'm Calista!"

Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Wed May 30, 2018 6:50 pm

Joshua gave an equally friendly smile, tilting his head downwards to address the younger Huntress. "Well hi there. I'm Josh. I was just going to help you guys get through this nasty crowd and head towards your cabin. She's, uhh..." He looked up at Alice, who had turned her back and started walking even though the cabins are in the other direction, on the other side of the crowd. "She's goin' the wrong way."

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl on Wed May 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Lilia walks near, her bag of cookies in hand. "What's this crowd?" She says as she stuffs her mouth with cookies and looks at Calista.

Sent from Topic'it App
iiRxl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 6:57 pm

Calista looks back towards Alice, about to call out to her, but notices someone else talking to her. She turns to address Lilia. "You haven't heard of the Hunters of Artemis, have you?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl on Wed May 30, 2018 6:59 pm

"Mmm, I have, but I just tend not to care much.... hopefully that's not offensive. Anyways, do you know what's going on?" Lilia swallows her cookie.

Sent from Topic'it App
iiRxl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 7:01 pm

Calista shrugs, still smiling brightly. "Not really, I was just following Alice until now. Although..." Calista's face takes on a more serious expression. "You wouldn't happen to know where Artemis is, would you?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer on Wed May 30, 2018 7:05 pm

Camryn followed Alice and asked her "You good?" She asked in a calming voice.

Kamille got her way to the front of the crowd to see what was going on. She saw another person who looked about the same height and walked up to them. "Hello!" Kamille said smiling. "I see you're short like me, how did you get up here?" she asked, a slight smirk on her face.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl on Wed May 30, 2018 7:05 pm

"No, I am just an average camper whom knows nothing." Lilia offers a cookie to Calista, holding it out with her thumb and index finger.

Sent from Topic'it App
iiRxl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Wed May 30, 2018 7:10 pm

"Not really." Alice finds herself saying without thinking. "Do you know the number one rule of being a hunter?"

"I forced my way through, because I'm curious?" Estelle innocently answers, smiling. "I might've gotten a few glares back, but I needed to be up front to see all this commotion."
Madescent

View user profile https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 7:14 pm

((I guess one does not simply delete a post))

Last edited by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer on Wed May 30, 2018 7:14 pm

Camryn thought for a moment. "No dating...?" She guessed.

"Cool." Kamille said "I'm Kamille Kallas, Daughter of Hermes." She said holding her hand out for a handshake.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Wed May 30, 2018 7:16 pm

"No, darlin', she hasn't been answering my texts lately." Joshua smirked at the young woman before him before shifting his gaze to Alice. "I'm guessing you're the head of this pack?"

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 7:23 pm

Calista stands there, confused. Innocently, she wondered if demigods were even allowed to have cellphones. She says nothing, only tilting her head slightly in question.

Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Wed May 30, 2018 7:26 pm

Alice gave a quick look at him, "Yes," before looking back towards Camryn. It was almost as if she was avoiding eye contact with him.
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Wed May 30, 2018 7:30 pm

Joshua eyed the smaller, younger woman up and down. He placed a firm hand on her shoulder, beckoning her to look him in the eye and listen as he spoke. "Look, this crowd isn't getting any smaller. Let me get you to your cabin so you can discuss your next move or whatever without all these people clamoring around, yeah?" He included the "yeah" at the end to give her the illusion of a choice. Given the commotion and unrest this spectacle was causing, it was clear that he wasn't asking.

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 7:35 pm

((I guess one does not simply delete a post))

Last edited by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Wed May 30, 2018 7:35 pm

Being stubborn, Alice reluctantly looks up at him. She gives a glare through her eyes as she gave eye contact to him to hide what she was truly feeling. She also ignores the fact that his hand was on her shoulder. "No, we're fine."
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Wed May 30, 2018 7:42 pm

He maintained the hand placement, his grip intensifying as he looked her straight in the eyes. Although his face and demeanor was rather casual for the uncertainty of the situation, his eyes were fierce and demanding. "I'm not asking. You're raising hell in my camp just by being here and if you keep behaving this way I won't be inclined to be so warm and welcoming."

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Wed May 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Alice raises a brow. "Then so be it, but the hunters and I have always been welcomed here. I don't need your damn welcoming. Now let the hell go of me." She says under her breath coldly.
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Wed May 30, 2018 7:53 pm

"You may not need it, but you damn sure won't want to be here without it." Joshua said, finally reciprocating her coldness. He let go of her shoulder and turned around, walking straight towards the growing crowd. People began to part as they realized he'd walk through them if they didn't. He led them back towards the Artemis cabin.

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Wed May 30, 2018 7:59 pm

"Hunters, follow him please." Alice tells them before standing in the same place she was. She looks back towards Camryn, "Camryn, before you answer my question, let's go into a less crowded place. Definitely not the cabins though." She whispers quiet enough for Camryn to hear.

The hunters followed the male. (When I say hunters, I'm not controlling Calista just so you know. Lol)
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Wed May 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Joshua led the remaining campers on a short walk to the Artemis cabin, where he let them enter first as he followed behind. He allowed them all to get situated.

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Wed May 30, 2018 9:03 pm

(Hiiii. I haven't left yet. Guess I'm seriously stuck in this role play. I'm way too obsessed over it cause who wouldn't be?)

After dueling for another hour, Zona decided to call it a stop. "Let's give you a break today. I bet you haven't had much of one. You should go ahead and find Frost. You've done well. You've certainly improved."
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 9:16 pm

Yasuda nodded, flopping tiredly onto the ground.

Frost walked over from where she had been standing before, looking down at Yasuda. "You've been busy."

Calista settled her stuff on the bunk, then plopped down on one of the beds. She swung her legs back and forth, and looked up at Joshua. "Are we still going to have Capture the Flag tomorrow?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Wed May 30, 2018 9:18 pm

Finishing a short conversation with Camryn, Alice drags herself to Artemis' Cabin. After entering, she raises a brow at seeing the same male she was talking to earlier. "Why are you still here?" She asks, not realizing that Calista had asked a question before her.
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next