Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+6
TheMurderousDuckFluer
SuspendedYT
iiRxl
Frostbark
Madescent
Chernaya
10 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 19 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Hanibowl Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:34 pm

Star nods. "Yeah." She follows his gaze to Chiron and shivers. They're going to receive hades for this. "Oh....uh..... You should make sure Davesh gets his roommate replaced."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

https://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:41 pm

Idris started walking with her towards the Aeolus cabin before raising an eyebrow and giving her a sideways glance. “Anything you wanna bring up there? Is there somethin’ wrong with my best friend’s roommate that I should worry about? Monster in disguise? God in disguise? Mormon?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:04 pm

She wrings her hands as they walk. "No, no, no. His roommate is....uhm....." Star seems genuinely uncomfortable and it takes her a few moments to get her words out. "Bates."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:11 pm

Idris’ throat clenched up a bit. “Bates, huh,” he said weakly. He coughed lightly, before sighing and nodding. “Gonna have to definitely make a call for that one.”. As they approached the cabin, Idris stopped walking before looking inside. Upon seeing Reagan, he whistled lightly. His younger brother moved from his bed and opened the door. He saw Idris and nodded once before standing in the doorway, leaving it open. Idris took a glance at Star before walking up the stairs and embracing his brother tightly. “Hey, Ronnie,” he jested. His brother only smiled as he squeezed him.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:02 am

"Yeah....Bates." Star absentmindedly echoes. She peers in as Idris enters. It's now or never. She nods to Reagan and sits in the doorway.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:41 am

Reagan pulled away before looking at Star and nodding back. “Please, guys, come in and shut the door.” He looked at Idris, before laughing. “I mean, I’m not gonna shut you out of your own cabin, so I guess I meant that for Star.” Reagan walked back into the cabin before sighing and sitting on his bunk. “So, I suppose Star mentioned something about Duke and all,” he started, before looking from Idris to Star.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:41 am

Star quietly closes the door to the cabin. "I mentioned Davesh's roommate, but I'm leaving this one to you." She nods and gives him a quiet thumbs up as she eggs him on. It's a silent 'You got this, don't be worried.'
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Reagan’s eyes went wide at the mention of Davesh, and he blushed heavily. Idris raised an eyebrow as he looked from his brother to Star and back again. “The rest? What more is there?” Reagan gulped, shut his eyes, then sighed. “Look, Idris, there’s... I... you have Star, you know? And I... I have no one, not for lack of trying, you know... but like, I want my own Star, just, not like Star. In any-“ Idris smiled and laughed a bit. “Is this your coming out story? Because if so, you’re gonna have to do better for when it happens with Mom and Dad. Although, I did hear about this from Mom previously, so nothing too shocking,” he winked. Again, Reagan went wide eyed. “Mom told you?! Mom KNEW?!” He cried out. Idris held out his hands, a smile on his face. “Dude, she saw you pining over Davesh day after day back home. I didn’t pick up on any of it until she hinted. A LOT.”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:17 pm

She blinks a few times in confusion and shock. After the confusion passes, she bursts out laughing. "Oh my god, Idris, you should've seen him around Davesh." Star clasps her hands below her chin and flutters her lashes. "Oh Davesh!" She cooes, "How are your classes, how is your schedule?"
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:07 pm

Reagan rolled his eyes, his cheeks and ears bright red, but he cracked a smile. Idris laughed heartily as he walked forward and embraced his brother. "You're not mad, clearly. That's a joy," Reagan say as he hugged him back. "Of course not, moron. You're my brother, and I'll always love you." He backed off a bit, walking to Star and cautiously putting an arm around her waist. He was still getting used to the whole romantics thing with the edgiest person he knew. "But seriously, Davesh?" He laughed with Reagan this time. "He's a goof!"
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Star looks down at the arm around her waist and tries to decide whether or not she likes it. She puts the thought aside and pipes up in the conversation. "Davesh is actually really attractive."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:44 pm

Idris raised an eyebrow. "You think so now?" Reagan nodded eagerly. "He really is!" Idris snapped his head over to look at him, but laughed. "Don't agree with her!"
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:52 pm

Star motions towards Reagan. "See! I mean, it's obvious why he likes him! Can you blame Reagan?" She gives him a large grin.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Idris chuckled as he sobered up. "So, I guess it's time I go and talk to the campers down at the Amphitheatre, I suppose." He pulled Star closer to him as he smiled again at Reagan. "Thanks for telling me about this and trusting me, bud."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:59 pm

Star scrunches up her face and sticks her tongue out at the mention of the campers. "Ugh. I'm NOT going down there. They don't like me half as much as they adore you."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:53 pm

Idris shrugged. “I know that much, and I am sorry they don’t.” He moved to the side as Reagan left the cabin for wherever, and he leaned down to give Star a kiss on the forehead. “You have all of my attention though, always, and you will even moreso after all this crap blows over,”‘she smirked as he playfully tapped her nose.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:07 am

Star scrunches up her face and closes her eyes, similar to that of a dog. "I better have your full attention." She blinks again when he taps her nose. "I get VERY frustrated when I don't have my attention." Star yawns and stretches her arms. "I'm gonna go pass out while you deal with the campers."
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:51 am

Idris laughed as he walked out with her. "You'll have my full attention, don't worry. Do I have permission to come in your cabin when this business with the campers is over and done with." He leaned down to kiss her temple softly. "Go rest up, you more than deserve it."
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:03 am

"You have permission." She gives a small smile at the temple kiss. It feels nice to have someone care so dearly. "Okay~" Star turns and wanders off toward her cabin.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:37 pm

Idris smiled as well as he watched her happily walk away, content that he finally not only had someone to care for as much as he could, but that it was Star. He chuckled to himself before walking towards the Amphitheatre to answer the questions of the amassed campers awaiting him there.

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:15 pm

Star meanders back to her cabin and flops down onto her coffin-shaped bed. She takes a deep breath and inhales the familiar and comforting odors of the room. "Home sweet home." She mutters before drifting off.
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:45 pm

A few hours later, an exhausted Idris knocks heavily on Star's door. "It's me," he said before opening it, "don't murder me." He entered with a heavy sigh before shutting the door behind him and leaning up against it.
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Star grunts as he enters the cabin and sits up while squinting at the door. “Huh?” The side of her head she was sleeping on sticks out. “What time is it?”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Idris huffed as he looked at Star from his resting spot before he chuckled a bit, a wide grin growing quickly on his face. He heaved himself up onto his feet before slowly walking over to her bed and sitting on the edge of it. He rested a hand over the covers atop her thigh. “It’s around 6 or so. You slept a good while.” He looked to the spot next to her. “Is there enough room for me, you think?”

Sent from Topic'it App
klferns
klferns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:43 pm

“6?” Star groans. She blinks a few times as she tries to think. “What time does the sun go down? 7?” She flops back down and scoots over to make room for him. “No funny business.” Star mumbles. “Hades sees all.”
Hanibowl
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next