Camp Half-Blood Rp

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Hanibowl on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:19 pm

Star’s face burns red and she steps over to the pegasus and leads him onto the boat while quietly grumbling to herself. Even her ears have turned pink.
Hanibowl
Admin

View user profile http://chbrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:28 am

"Oh, there's one." Lilia follows from behind, looking around for anything.

Sent from Topic'it App
iiRxl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:48 am

Mickey started up the boat as Reagan followed Star onto it. He decided to not press further with the topic, but kept it in the back of his mind. The thought of Idris actually being with Star made him stifle his laughter. "So, I've got only a handful of ideas as to why yer boy's out messin' in the Sea of Monsters. Neith'of them are good," Mickey sighed as the boat peeled away from the dock. "Either his brother was kidnapped by someone, brought'n held for ransom in the Sea, or he came out of his own free will'n got caught up somewhere, most likely with them Sirens, since he i'nt dead." Reagan cleared his throat. "He, ah, he went to look for our dad. Aeolus, at th-" Mickey turned towards Reagan with an eyebrow raised. "The Isle of Winds, eh? Surprising that he managed t'survive there, 'specially with everythin' that's been goin' on wit' ol' Ael."
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:27 am

She leaves the pegasus on the deck and makes her way over to Mickey, face still tomato red. “What’s going on?” She inquires with a raised eyebrow. The color slowly fades from her cheeks. “Would he be crazy enough to hurt his son?”
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:19 pm

"Alright." Grace said, looking over to where she said. Grace swam down into the cave. It seemed light enough to see.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Mickey chuckled softly. "Well, at the moment, he's a bit crazy 'nough t'hurt anyone who goes out there. Y'know those monster storms out over the Atlantic the past few months, how there's been lots of 'em out of nowhere? Ol' Ael is cookin' 'em up, destroyin' things left'n right. If he's crazy t'do what he even swore t'do again..." He whistled through his teeth. "The last time this happened was with Katrina - y'all know how that turned out. If he's mad 'nough to whip up a storm enough to kill an entire city, one kid - son or not - won't stop him."
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Her eyes fall to the ground and she hangs her head. “Well....shit.” She murmurs.
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Mickey nodded slowly. He stayed silent for some time, as did Reagan, who had managed to nestle himself into a seat and fell asleep, curled into a ball. Eventually, Mickey slowed the boat down before stopping it altogether, the boat rocking gently in the waves. "This is the closest I can get y'all," he said to Star as he leaned in the doorway of the wheelcabin.
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:20 pm

As the boat bounces over the water, Star stands at the bow of the boat for stome time, hanging onto the railing with her eyes closed to feel the wind in her hair and on her face and skin. Something about it calms her, yet reminds her of its power and ferocity. As the boat slows she opens her eyes and makes her way to Mickey. “How far are we?”
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:16 pm

Mickey walked towards the bow, standing some feet behind her. "Don'cha know why it's so dim out?" He chuckled as he pointed upwards at the massive island floating in the sky, held aloft by small twisters at many points. "It's the Isle of Winds. I can't getcha closer 'cause this is just a boat, not a spaceship. But he," he motioned towards Reagan, "he can get y'all up there."
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:41 pm

Star cranes her neck back to see the island. A small gasp and and “o shit” exit her mouth. She pauses as she thinks it over before turning to Reagan. “You can do that?”
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:48 pm

Reagan stretched out before also looking up to the island. He shrugged as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Idris always talked about this place. That there's some kind of... I don't know, a force or power or blessing where our powers are nearly infinite in use. No new powers, from what we're aware, but everything is extremely strengthened. If his theory is right..." He trailed off before shrugging again. "I guess I could try."
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Star moves over to him to better hear what he says about the floating island, then steps awayfrom him. “Don’t mess up.” She scowls.
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:32 am

Reagan grumbled as he got close to her again. "I'm sorry if I ruin your boat," he said to Mickey, who laughed in response. "No worries, kid. She's not goin' anywhere." Reagan nodded before closing his eyes and exhaling. He aimed his hands downward, attempting to - and succeeding at - summon a gale similar to those holding up the island. The vortex slowly surrounding the legs of Reagan and Star before gently lifting them upwards towards the island.
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Star squeaks and lets out a stifled scream as the vortex sureounds her and lifts her into the air. She flails about for a moment before forcing herself to stay still.
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:02 pm

"Try not to move!" His voice quivered slightly as he yelled over the vortex, but he kept them aloft, and the pair began soaring out of sight of Mickey. In a short amount of time, they set down on the light marble bricks of a palace walkway on top of the island.
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:34 pm

“That’s easy for you to say!” Star shrieks at him. The moment the land, her knees buckle and she falls to her hands and knees, her face turning green.
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:00 am

Reagan gave her her space as he slowly walked forward, looking around in a circle and admiring the architecture. "It's... it's actually stunning. It's amazing what he's built here." He sighed as he stopped circling, and stared ahead at the palace. "Hey, uh...Star? You might wanna, uh, finish up there," he called behind himself. "Looks like we might have company." He held his hand out to summon Stratus. Distant bootclicks soon reverberated around the marble columns as a small troop of white soldiers made of cloud advanced down the path from the palace towards them.
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:14 pm

She slowly crwwls to the edge of the palace and stops. In response Star raises a finger and convulses as she vomits over the edge, once, twoce, and a third time before sitting back on her heels and wiping her mouth. “Are you kidding me?” She groans, barely taking a moment to marvel at the architecture. “We JUST got here.”
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Reagan huffed in response as he stood ready, his sword in hand. The troops fanned out in a circle surrounding them, holding them at spearpoint. As their bootclicks stopped reverberating, a lighter series of footsteps could be heard. "Alright, fellas, who do we have here today?" A familiar voice called out. At that moment, the soldiers at the point of the circle closest to the palace spread themselves out, creating space for none other than Idris Gaelman to step forward with a grin on his face.
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:43 pm

Star ynsteadily gets to her feet. It’s as if she’s on a boat, the way she sways back and forth. “Shit.” She grumbles, heavily leaning against a pillar. She sends a glare at Idris and menacingly points a finger at him, like an old witch pointing her old crooked finger at a troublesome boy to cast a spell on him. “You god damn Oedipus.” She snarls. “I thought you were dead, asshole. You couldn’t even send one fucking letter or Iris message?”
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Idris's smile dropped off his face as he raised an eyebrow. "Oedipus? I didn't kill - oh. That's...That's not the part you..." His lips flattened into a tight line as he pointed a finger at her. "Got it. Yeah, that one's on me." His smile returned as he held his arms out to his sides, showing off the island around him. "But I mean, come on! You left me for dead and I got a message to come out here!" He laughed it off. "Life is great!" He walked forward towards Reagan, who regarded him with slight disgust as he kept the sword summoned. "Lil bro! Good to see you could make it! And! And, and, AND you can make the sword too!" Reagan sneered. "Nothing too hard. Besides, not like you were there to teach me." Idris sighed before facing Star. "The two of you must be exhausted. Come on! Come in to the palace, let's get you settled." His expression darkened slightly with a malicious smile. "I insist." His normally grey eyes were bloodshot, his irises almost blue-black in color. At his insistance, the soldiers collapsed around Star and Reagan and urged them to follow Idris.
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:33 pm

Star glares at Reagan for a moment before turning it to Idris. “Come help me save him, Star, you owe me, Star.” She mimicked in a squeaky voice before stumbling over to Reagan and hooking her arm with his. “If I throw up again, it’s gonna be on your brother.” She grumbles.
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by klferns on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Reagan almost let her fall, but swallowed his pride as he let her hook her arm through his. "Yeah, I'm sure," he grumbled as they walked forward with the guard.
"I bet you're wondering what's going on here," Idris said over his shoulder. "Well, it's nothing really." He chuckled as he started moving up a series of steps. "I came to help Dad, who didn't even really need helping. Nothing's wrong with the guy, it's crazy!" He laughed heartily. "Whoever said he was fucked up was wrong for sure. Anyways, I've just been out here helping Dad with storms and stuff. Getting pretty good, too," he said, sending a grin over his shoulder. "It's a shame I don't have, y'know, someone special to spend the time with." He finished his sentence by flashing a wink at Star.
klferns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanibowl on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:07 pm

Star stumbles up the steps, nearly tripping on the first few as she heavily relies on Reagan for support. “Wow. Good for you.” Star tells him after hearing about the storms, in an almost sarcastic tone. She looks up at him just intime to catch the wink and a light shade of pink graces her face, ontop of the green.
Hanibowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum