Camp Half-Blood Rp

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Chernaya on Tue May 29, 2018 8:03 pm

Joshua again said nothing, giving a shit-eating grin.

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Tue May 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Estelle raises a brow, noticing his grin. She decides to act like she didn’t notice it. “Well, I guess since you haven’t said another word, I’m guessing our conversation has ended?” She asks while standing up from the chair.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent

View user profile https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Tue May 29, 2018 8:30 pm

"That really what you want?" Josh remarked, a coy expression on his face as he remained firmly planted in his seat.

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Tue May 29, 2018 8:38 pm

Several minutes later, Alice calls the hunters to get going. She made sure each was ready, and they were. Soon enough they had continued running to Camp Half-Blood, meeting up with Camryn and Calista again on a large hill. “Hey Calista,” Alice yells to get her attention, “See, I’m not stuck in Hell yet.” She grins before looking over to Camryn. “ Hi Camryn, I know seeing that you’re not in the border, you don’t want to go in. Well, suit yourself, but I find it more interesting being around a group of people that are like you. You learn more that way.”

Zona keeps an eye on Yasuda’s movements still after blocking his sword. She quickly jumps out of the way of his leg, but she notices it leave not a good defensive position for her.

His expression leaving Estelle stunned, it causes her to speak honestly. She probably would’ve decided to lie, and say yes, but she went against that. “I’m not sure... Well.. Not really.” She replies bashfully.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Tue May 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Joshua gave a slight laugh, then a smirk. "S'what I thought."

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Tue May 29, 2018 8:45 pm

“Hey!” Estelle blushes, sitting back down, “I’m just feeling like I’m wasting your time. I mean, you could be doing other things. Like uh, getting the golden ticket of getting a quest. Maybe even leading that quest.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Tue May 29, 2018 8:48 pm

Joshua crossed his arms. "Seems like you know something I don't."

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Tue May 29, 2018 8:51 pm

Estelle is slightly surprised at the sudden statement. “What do you mean?” She asks. She doesn’t know something for sure, but she sure does feel something off.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Tue May 29, 2018 8:54 pm

"Just sounded like you knew something about a quest. That was oddly specific."

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Tue May 29, 2018 8:58 pm

“Ah,” Estelle nods. “I can at least tell you that I do feel something off. It’s like there’s supposed to be something already done, but there hasn’t. It’s a bad feeling to me.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer on Wed May 30, 2018 5:36 am

Camryn turned around to look at Alice. After Alive had spoken to her, she rolled her eyes and turned back around.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer on Wed May 30, 2018 5:37 am

Alice*

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Wed May 30, 2018 11:34 am

"I'm gonna need a little more than that, sis." Joshua said with a fair bit of doubt in his voice.

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Wed May 30, 2018 11:59 am

Estelle sighs solemnly, "Maybe we should go see if there is anything odd going on around camp-" right as she said that she heard running heading in the direction towards Half-Blood Hill. She could hear loud conversations about the Hunters of Artemis being here. They were just rumors, so people were probably going to see for themselves.

Alice stared at Camryn for a long moment. "Calista, I'm going to head in. You can come or stay here with Camryn. We have business to do."

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Wed May 30, 2018 12:26 pm

Joshua heard the same. In less than a minute, he vanished into the cabin and reappeared. He had a backpack slung over his shoulder and a sheath hanging from his waist. Other than that, there were no noticeable changes to his appearance. "Go. I'll follow." He said. He let her take the lead in case there was anything particular she needed to do beforehand.

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 1:07 pm

Yasuda grunts, once again being in an off balance position. "It's too bad that didn't work," he said, "I was sort of banking on that move." He notices her compromising situation, taking a weak jab at her midsection this time.

Calista promptly stands up. "I'm coming with you, I want to go see Chiron!" She then turns to Camryn. "You can come, if you want?" She looks at her hopefully.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer on Wed May 30, 2018 1:16 pm

Camryn sat there for a moment, weighing her options. She could stay on the and watch everything from above and have quiet. Or she could go into camp with the Hunters, and go into camp after a while of not being there but actually talk to people. Camryn noticed the hopefulness in Calista's eyes, and decided should would go in. Grudgingly, she got up. "Fine, I'll go." She said, her voice filled with regret.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Calista's eyes light up, and she smiles happily. "Yay! And anyways, if you feel uncomfortable, you can always come talk to me!"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Wed May 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Alice gave a nod, "Then let's go. We don't have any time to lose. Any minute now, campers will probably be noticing that we're here if they haven't now. Our visit is pretty unexpected." She takes a slow and careful jog down the hill, soon entering the main camp. They were making their way to the Big House.

"Alright," Estelle smiles, already standing. She began making her way away from the Ares Cabin. "I'm guessing everyone would be going to Half-Blood Hill. I bet the Hunters of Artemis would be making their way towards the Artemis Cabin, or the Big House. Let's try the Big House first." She states feeling inquisitive.
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark on Wed May 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Calista follows closely behind Alice, happily greeting any campers they happen to pass.

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer on Wed May 30, 2018 4:56 pm

Camryn followed them all, keeping her head down.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Wed May 30, 2018 6:06 pm

Joshua trudged southwest towards the Big House. While walking, he moved his sheathed sword into a shoulder harness between his back and his backpack so that the weapon would remain only slightly visible in the potential crowd.

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Wed May 30, 2018 6:18 pm

Estelle walked along side him, watching as the crowd began to build up at the Big House as the Hunters made their way over there. It seemed like they weren't the only ones who had the same idea. Being short as she was for a 15 year old, she thought, she forced her way up front. Well, she called herself short, because it was most of the older demigods that were crowding around. It made sense, not a whole bunch knew about the Hunters of Artemis unless you had met them. Looking over to the big house, Estelle found it looking empty. She raises a brow, looking everywhere. Mr. D and Chiron aren't here? She questions in her head.

Alice soon enough arrived at the front of the Big House, just as expected, a crowd was there. Stopping, she overlooks them. The rest of her Hunters slowed down to a stop. "Does anyone know where Chiron or Mr. D are?" She asks, finding them not to be on the porch. The place looked vacant. She didn't know how long it was that way.
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya on Wed May 30, 2018 6:26 pm

Joshua found it easy to move through the crowd as he was a fair bit taller than most people. In doing this, he sort of established dominance over the people in the crowd that were just shambling for a better view. He continued forward, exiting the crowd and walking up to the Huntress in front. "No, it's my impression that they've been missing. You wouldn't be the Hunters everyone's mumbling about, would ya?" Joshua said. He spoke with a masculine tone that was rather friendly, yet he carried himself in a manner that established him as a capable individual.

Chernaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent on Wed May 30, 2018 6:39 pm

Alice nods, tension filling her as the male walked up to answer her. "Yes, we are the Hunters. We will be staying until it is safe for us to take our leave. Good day," she states calmly, avoiding how badly her hands were shaking. She left her right hand on her sword, grasping the handle tightly while she had her other hand tucked in a fist behind her back. She gave a stern look to the individual, turning her back to head toward the Cabins.
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum