Camp Half - Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood Rp

+6
TheMurderousDuckFluer
SuspendedYT
iiRxl
Frostbark
Madescent
Chernaya
10 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood Rp - Page 5 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Rp

Post by Madescent Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:44 pm

"Sounds good." Alice replied while her mind wandered onto Artemis. Negative thoughts slowly began to invade her mind, and before she realized it, it was hard to stop it. Her heart had already began it's way thumping quickly. She takes a deep breath in, looking upwards to the ceiling. She had her hands behind her head before saying, "Let's go." She walks out of the Artemis Cabin and heads in the direction... She stops asking, "Isn't the Oracle in the Big House's attic?"

Estelle inhales a deep breath before exhaling it. "My Mother married my Father, Eros, yes. When he left, she remarried to a Pastor, my step-father. In my years of childhood I was sent to a private school, always forced to wear a uniform or something always fancy. They made me attend meetings, some balls at the Palace in England. So many stuff I disliked. In the mean time, I also had schizophrenia. It didn't help. Everyone thought I was some monster. My actual Father didn't help either when he sneaked away to visit. I saw the effect he caused on my Mother. She didn't even like him. She was forced to." She stops walking, looking at the ground. Both of her hands were in fists. She hated her Father Eros so much. It angered her for what he's done.
Madescent
Madescent

https://www.roblox.com/users/73944732/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:48 pm

"Yeah. She doesn't exactly, uhh, walk around or anything." Joshua said, walking alongside Alice.

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:50 pm

"Ah." Kamille replied, unsure of what to say. She stopped alongside Estelle. "You good?" She asked.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:07 pm

They arrived at the Big House. Joshua went first up the steps and attempted to open the door. It hadn't been opened since Chiron and D went missing, and wouldn't budge. Josh stood back and delivered a firm, flat kick to the door right next to the knob. The door flung open to a cloud of dust, and a few rats scurried into the darkness as natural light poured in. "That's... welcoming." Joshua remarked as he stepped into the decrepit house and looked around.

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostbark Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:16 pm

Calista peered in from behind him, coughing as she breathed the dust into her lungs. "How long has Chiron been gone?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Frostbark
Frostbark

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Taking her time to regain her sanity, Estelle nods hesitantly. "Yeah. As good as I'll ever be right now..."

Alice nods. "Definitely welcoming," She says, taking a few steps in so that she was in the middle of the attic.. "I'm not sure if anyone knows Calista." She begins before taking in her surroundings. "It looks as if no one has visited the Oracle for a few years. Must be lonely."
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:22 pm

"A'ight." Kamille said, a little doubtful.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by iiRxl Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:19 pm

Lilia finally arrives when she steps onto the patio. She hesitantly opens the door as she peers in and looks to the left and right. She tip toes in and looks for the book she has been reading.

Sent from Topic'it App
iiRxl
iiRxl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Joshua did a once-over of the main room. Seeing no immediate threat, he started up the stairs. He did the same as they went through the hall, peering into open doors until they made it to the ceiling trapdoor that led to the attic. He attempted to pull down the ladder, but the wood was so old and warped that it basically pulled apart. He gave a hefty sigh, and set his pack on the ground. "Add that to the list of renovations." He quipped as he grabbed onto the ledge of the doorway, curled his body and thrust his legs down in a sort of kipping motion and then used his upper body to hoist himself up into the attic. He then stuck his arm back down, offering a hand to whoever needed help getting into the attic.

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspendedYT Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:55 pm

Tayla woke up to find herself in the infirmary. (Ah, feels good to rp with you guys again) "Wha, what happened? I swear I was just..." She trailed off. Reality smacking her in the face, she frowned. "Oh yeah..." Sitting up, she found her cat on top of her, licking her face. "Snowflake!" Pushing the funny feline away, Tayla stepped out the bed and out the infirmary. "Best go back to my cabin for a bit." (For you people who forgot, or are new, Tayla is a child of Apollo. More information in her (ancient) character sheet)

SuspendedYT

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Alice had followed up, then she had watched him pull himself up. “Calista, you go first.” She says while going onto one knee. She put her hands out for Calista to put her foot on to help her get up.

“I’m sorry Kamille. Maybe I shouldn’t have explained anything,” Estelle whispers sadly. She felt guiltier now.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Kamillr brightened up a bit. "Oh no you're fine!" Kamille said quickly. "I just figured I should change the topic, I just didn't know what to." Kamille added

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:29 pm

Estelle nods in understanding thinking. “So, on that note, what do you like to do Kamille?”

Calista stepped onto Alice’s hands. Alice lifted Calista, so that Joshua could reach her and help her up. “Do you have her?” Alice would ask, and if he did have a grasp on Calista, she would help push her up with some of her strength.

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:30 pm

"Yeah, I got her." He said, beginning to pull her up with relative ease.

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:33 pm

“Okay,” Alice smiled, relieved. When Calista was up in the attic, Alice gave a sharp nod. “You guys go ahead. I can get up on my own.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Kamille thought for a moment. "Okay I this may sound bad, but I like to steal stuff." She said quickly. "I also like to climb the rock wall here. Challenging." Kamille added.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:31 pm

"Alright sis, it's all you." Joshua stood up, dusting himself off. He took out a chemlight from his backpack and cracked it, green light slowly starting to emanate from the beefed-up glowstick. He moved slowly to the back corner of the attic, following the smell of the wretched corpse that is the Oracle.

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:19 pm

Alice nods. She stepped backwards as far as she could before lightly running to give herself some motion and jumping up to catch the ledge of the attic. When she had her grasp tightly on there, she pulled herself up, having done it many times in the past in different places. When she stood, she followed Calista and Joshua deeper into the attic.
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Estelle thought deeply, "It doesn't sound too bad. I actually had to sneak away some stuff, specifically money to get out of my parents household. That was..." She said looking back into her past. "Interesting... Oh! I do love challenges too, but when it's crazy challenges dealing with school. Just no!"
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chernaya Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Joshua made it to the back of the attic, met with an old oak coffin. He pulled his shirt up to cover his nose and pulled it open. The rest is on Madi cause i don't write propecies

Chernaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Alice ignores the smell, watching carefully as the Oracle rose. The Oracle stared at Joshua deeply for several moments before speaking in its old raspy voice of a woman,

"A son of Ares shall lead this quest,
He shall be accompanied by six (seven) others; a hunter and her lieutenant, a child of a love god, one who strays from safety, (a daughter of the enemies aemulus,) a thief and a daughter of wisdom..." The Oracle of Delphi pauses for a sudden moment before whispering quietly, "The rest is unknown until you find thee."

From Alice's perspective, she was never part of a quest until now. After the Oracle finished saying what it had to say, it almost looked as if the Oracle was grinning before it fell limp into the coffin. Right when she fell, dust spluttered everywhere. This actually caused Alice to breathe in the dust, choking on it.
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Kamille laughed at the last part. "Yup, no school for me." She said, smiling.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:52 pm

"Lucky," Estelle grumbles out, still annoyed with her stepfather and mother, even though she wasn't with them anymore. She probably wasn't coming back anytime soon.
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMurderousDuckFluer Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:18 pm

"But yea," Kamille said, noticing Estelle's emotion "What kind of stuff do you like?" she asked.

Sent from Topic'it App

TheMurderousDuckFluer

Back to top Go down

Post by Madescent Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:28 pm

"The one thing that I've enjoyed while at school is drawing.. But dancing. Dancing is one of a kind," Estelle smiles while doing a spin on the dirt. "It always makes me feel so free.. So happy..." She grins gallantly while closing her eyes, continuing her spin. She loved that she danced in the middle of the sun, starting with a chasse, continuing into... "Ballet dancing is my favorite."
Madescent
Madescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next